20

Showdown

---

After Madison had reassured her cousin that she would be fine, and everything will go back to normal, she went back to the apartment.

When she entered, she was about to apologize for leaving but she stopped herself, noticing something.

"Where's Peter?"

The two brothers shared a glance before Dean spoke, "Oh, he went back home. He wanted to talk to his sister about something, not sure what though. Said that he might be there a while, so we should just go on ahead without. He would catch up."

Madison felt that they were keeping something from her, but she was unsure what, she thought it best that she would ignore it for now as they have bigger problems.

"...Okay. So, is everything ready?" She asked.

Liam nodded, "Yes, I believe so. We should probably head there now, get things ready, get prepared."

Madison nodded in agreement, "Yeah sure, that's a good idea. Let's go now."

Dean collected everything they will need and headed for the door. As Madi and Dean were about to leave they noticed that Liam wasn't following.

"Hey. Liam, you coming?" Dean asked his brother.

Liam rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah, but I... I need to do something first. Don't worry, I will be right behind you."

Dean seemed to understand what his younger brother was talking about, so he sent him a nod and walk out, Madison following.

When Liam was sure that the two had left, she walked toward the bathroom. Opening the door, he saw Peter Hale tied up and still unconscious. He walked towards the sink, filled a glass up of cold water and poured it on Peter's head, causing him to wake up with a muffled gasp.

Peter looked around confused. He tried to get out of his bindings but failed. Looking up, he saw the grinning face of Liam Hall.

Remembering what had happened, Peter's eyes turn gold as he growled from the back of his throat.

"Hello Peter. Did you have a nice sleep?"

Peter just glared.

Liam rolled his eyes and reached forward to rip off the duct tape that was over his mouth. Peter flinched as he did so, it had pulled at his skin making it red.

"I'm going to kill you and your brother. I'm going to kill him first, so you can see the life slowly fade from his eyes. You are going to stare into his eyes as lose their colour. You are going to watch him die, slowly and painfully. He's going to blame it on you, you do know that? His weak little brother who had failed him again. In his last few moments he' going to hate you. Despise you! He would probably feel relived, knowing that I'm going to kill you afterwards! And when he finally dies, I'm going to rip your fucking head off!" As Peter threatened Liam, the volume of his voice increasing with each word.