06

What Am I?

---

Madison's POV

I woke up due to my head pounding. I looked at my phone to see it was 12:30 am. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get a paracetamol (I don't know what they are call in America) and a glass of water.

"You OK hun?" I turned at the sound of the voice to see my mum.

"Yeah, I just have a bad headache." I said while taking a paracetamol and a sip of water.

"Well your dad, your uncle and I are watching a film, you what to join us?"

"Sure." I said while rubbing my head, trying to ease the pain a bit.

We walked in the living to see my dad and uncle Deuc siting on the couch. My mum joined them while I sat on the armchair to watch the film. I don't really know want it was about, I was trying to make the pain go away, but I got a few things from the film: there were zombie things walking around and Brad Pitt.

After a few minutes the pain started to hurt more, and I groaned putting my head in my hands.

"Madi, are you okay?" Uncle Deuc asked.

"No, my head hurts." I groaned again.

"Oh God no. Not now. It can't happen now!" My dad said panicking. He, mum and Deuc jumped up from the couch and walked towards me.

"What do you mean? What is happening to me? What can't happen now?" I was just firing questions left and right.

"Sorry hun, it's hard to explain but come on and follow us."

My mum grabs a hold of my arm and drags me to the bathroom. She turns the shower on cold and makes me go under it.

"Madi, think of something that calms you down." Deucalion tells me.

"Like what?" I growled. What? How did I growl?

"Think about your family or your friends."

Mum-"Come on, Madison, we're going to be late."

Dad-"Don't you dare, I don't want to die on the way there."

Laura-"Yeah it's me."

Derek-"God, I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

Cora-"Nice to meet you Madison I have heard a lot about you"

Peter-"You too"

"Hey you okay?"

"Hop on"

As I was thinking about my friends and family the pain starts to hurt less but it was still there.

"What is happening to me?" I asked with water still running down my face.