03

Why?

---

Peter POV

Why? Why do I keep looking at her? Yeah, she is beautiful but when we were young we were like brother and sister, it would be like me making out with Talia. Oh God no! Why did I have to put that image in my head? Why? Why? So many 'Whys'!

I was dragged out of my 'Why' rants by my sisters and Madison's mothers voice.

"Hun, me and your father have to go to work, so if it is OK with Talia you can stay here for a while." Ashley said as she walked to the front door.

"It would be a pleasure." Talia said.

I don't know why, but I smiled. I was happy that she was able to be here longer with us, with me.

What is wrong with me? This has never happened before.

I heard Laura say something, but I was too focused on Madison. She had wavy brown hair that sat on her chest. (No Peter don't look at her chest). Her eyes were a beautiful brown. She was a little shorter than me as well.

Laura dragged Madison upstairs, probably to her room to give makeup tips or whatever girls do.

"Uncle Peter, come here!" I heard Cora yell from the living room.

As I walked in I saw her watching Spongebob on the TV. I walked to the couch and sat next to her.

"What is the problem kiddo?" I asked.

"Right first, don't call me that you know how much I hate it, and second, do you like Madison?" she asked with a smirk

"What? No!" Okay Peter, that was the worst lie in the world.  You couldn't be cooler about it but no you had to make it obvious, didn't you? Oh my god, Peter I hate you, I physically hate you with all my heart! Okay Peter, relax she might have not noticed.

"You do know I can hear your heartbeat and I don't need to a werewolf to find that one out."

Peter control your heart, man.

"So, what if I do?" Oh Peter, Peter, you silly little man. You sound like a child.

"So, ask her out! You could go for dinner, ice skiing, dancing. Oh, take her dancing!" she said the last bit with a hand on her heart.

"Okay, why am I getting relationship advice from a 11-year-old?" I asked

"I don't know, why are you?"

I waved my arms around in the air and said, "I asked you!"

She was about to reply when Derek walked in. I gave Cora a glare to tell her to shut up.

"What were you talking about?" he asked as he say on the arm rest next to me.

"Oh, Peter has a crush on--" I didn't let her finish, so I put my hand over her mouth.

"No-one. I have a crush on no-one." I said in a rush.

"On Madison? Yeah I know." he laughed

My jaw and my hand, that was over Cora fat gob, dropped.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"Dude, it's obvious. You should ask her out."

"Why, oh why, am I getting relationship advice from kids?" I asked and put my head in my hands.

"I don't know, why are you?"

"Oh my god, I'm going to my room if you need me." I shouted.

I ran upstairs and went to my room. I had a quick shower and put some pants on, I didn't put a top on, and got into bed. Soon sleep took me.

In my dream I had a guest. Madison.