Chapter 2

"What do you want Jayden" I said and looked down to my wrist where his hands was enclosed over, rolling my eyes.

"Listen here nerd don't give me your attitude and I just came to say that you're doing this stupid ass project by yourself, and you know since I am a nice guy if you need anything for the project just ask, but just please not in front of anybody I don't want to be seen with you, I give you the money or whatever you need, understood." He said. What. The. Hell. The nerve of this guy.

"Listen here peabrain, I don't need nor do I want your money, what I need for you to do us this project with me do 'you' understand. " I snapped with my finger juting in his chest.

"Sweetheart I don't follow orders, I give and you will do what I fu*king say!" He growled. I flinched back and I think he saw that because his eyes went from dark and dangerous to just annoyed.

"Ms. Jones, Mr. Black office. Now!"

************************************
5 minutes later........

"You're such a jerk, all you like to do is well do girls and then break their hearts, you're such a bastard!" I yelled.

"Listen here need and listen well. You better fu*king watch your mouth!" He growled. We were now arguing in the principals office.

"You know what Jayden you're just a-"

"Ok shut up! Both of you! That's enough now listen and listen carefully. Jayden you'll do this project or you'll get suspended for disobeying my orders and you very well know you can't have that otherwise you won't get into a college and then you know what your father will do, and as for you Ms. Jones you'll have to get along with him and if you don't try to thn say goodbye to your perfectly clean record, so you'll sit with him at lunch time and get to know each other and becuase I am such a nice principal instead for tomorrow I'll de arrange for picking up the child on Saturday morning so you'll have enough time to sort out your problems with each other oh and you both misses out in the best part as you left, you both a requires to live together until the project is up, you gys are required to do everything like parents even buy groceries with your own money etc but seeing as you guys are both well of we wouldn't have that problem now would we, so bye bye and I hope you both sort this out otherwise....."

"But sir we can't stay in the same house, do you know him, he's know for 'sleeping around' I can't be in the same house as someone like that, god alone knows how sick he is." I said with disgust and looked at him and glared as he glared back with much more force making me want to hide underneath principal Richards desk.

"Listen princess even I don't want o leave with someone like you and for your information you are so not my type honey sorry." He said mockingly. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Sir can I go"

"Yes and seeing as class only has 5 more minutes you can go home, Jayden drop Bethany home."

"B-but"

"No buts now of you go"

Urghhhh!!! I hate my life.

************************************
We both walked through the exit without speaking or glancing to each other. And maybe a tinsy tiny bit of me was actually afraid to be alone with him, I mean who the hell wouldn't, if you knew him you would've been wetting yourself all now.

"You're scared of me aren't you" I heard him say and I felt his eyes on the side of my face but I didn't look at him, I bent my head alittle and let my hair fall as a curtain so I wouldn't feel his intense gaze.

"Ummm.....no not really" I mumbled. What the hell. Can he read minds or something.

"No I don't" I heard and amused voice said. Oh god I said that a loud didn't I.

"Yes, yes you did" I heard him let out a chuckle and I peeped at the corner of my eyes threw my hair to look at him. He had a small amused smile on his face. Well that's new mostly all the emotion he ever showed was wanting to kill someone or just plain on annoyed.

"Uh.....I um....tend to do that alot when I'm nervous" I chuckled nervously.

"Not that I'm scared of you or anything, more of an uncomfortable nervous not that you make me uncomfortable, don't feel bad it's just more of a I never talked to you kind of thing and here we are in the hallway, walking, talking, me making a fool out of myself when I showed just really shut up and save myself some dignity, yeah I should do that." I said and chuckled nervously bending my head more. What! The! Hell! Bethany couldn't you make yourself doing less like a fool. God! Why do I have to be so socially awkward.

I mean I'm fine when I'm angry, I could rant and yell at you with no care in the world but you see when it comes to talking, you know normal thta when Ms. Embarrassing Beth comes out.

My thought were broken when I heard a deep laughter and I tucked my hair behind my ear and raised my head to look at him. I wanted to glare at him for making fun of me but then that night lead to another meeting with the principal and I do not want to go back in there.

"Ah! So you are scared" he said mockingly.

"So what if I am, I'm not gonna lie and be like no you don't scare me and then you're gonna see me as a challenge and then were goona fall in love and live happily ever after, not gonna happen big guy cause maybe I am, but just alittle." I said and narrowed my eyes and continues walking.

What don't look me like that I am pretty blunt take it or leave it your choice.

"Not like I care what you think of me anyways" I heard him snap.

Okay, this has confirmed my theory. I mean how can he be laughing one minute and then goes back to the whole bad boy exterior thing. He really confuses me.

"Oh and one thing babe, you're one hot chick, we should go out sometime"

"Ew! gross, you're despicable, and your pick up lines won't work on me big guy." I said and rolled my eyes at him and walked of. How can he be so bipolar. I mean it s not human. Wait did he call me babe. I know this might sound weird but I'm not into the whole endearments thing it make me feel uncomfortable and I blushed easily so you should know that my cheeks now resemble those of tomatoes. Urghhhh stupid me and my blushing syndrome.

"Oh and by the way,do.not.call.me.babe,ever." I snapped with my back still to him, and stalked of.

Who does he think he is calling me babe and making me blush. Urghhhh!!!!, I angrily put my cold oalw hands to my flaming hot cheeks feeling them cool down alittle.

************************************
Hey guys so how was it. Comment and let me know.

Love,
Emily