Chapter 20

School was the worst. Everyone kept throwing glares at me as I walked in with Jayden. Natasha and Amy were there to back me up though. When I  heard the bell I sighed in relief and practically ran out of the classroom.

I walked out the hall and waited for Jayden by his car. I saw him walking out with his friends. Brandon wasn't there doh as he probaly left with Amy.

He walked towards me and did this thing with his eyes that instantly made me blush. I saw him smirk. Way to raise his ego Bethany I thought sarcastically.

"Hey cupcake" Luke said with a grin. He is so childish. I smiled back at him.

"Hey Luke" I smiled and I saw Jayden roll his eyes. He came to give me a hug but Jayden cut in.

"We have to go pick up Jake" he said and rest his hand in the small of my back directing me to my seat.

I sent a small wave to Luke and he winked back. Oh this guy is just looking for trouble.

"Luke!" Jayden hissed. Luke raised his hands in a surrender motion. I giggled at his behaviour and Jayden got in his seat.

He pulled off but not before sending me a 'look'

"What!" I exclaimed. He ignored and drive to Jake's school.

Jealous bastard.

*******************************
"Mama I'm not hungry" Jake whined for the thousandth time. He was on Jayden's lap while I fed him. He was quite fusy since we came home. He's not eating not is he in his energetic mode.

"Jake! Eat your food!" Jayden spoke to him in a stern voice. Jake looked as if he was about to cry cause I've never- we've never spoke to him sternly before.

"Jayden!" I said and gave him a pointed look. I do not want anyone yelling at my baby.

"Alright Jake, how about I put you to bed and I'll wake you up to eat a little more later on" I said sofly. He nodded and threw himself at me. Snuggling into my chest.

I passed Jayden the bowl of soup and lifted him in my arms. His body snuggled into me more clinging onto me as if he was afraid.

Jayden gave him a kiss on his cheek and rubbed his head sofly and then stood up giving me a forehead kiss and walking to the kitchen. I looked at him as he walked, he is one hell of a guy. I mean sure he's bipolar and you might think after all he said to me about me and Jake I would never accept him back into my life but I just..............you would understand if you feel the way he makes me feel. I've never got butterflies before when a guy looked at me and I do with him.

I shook my head of my thoughts and carried Jake up to his room.

"Mama, can you sleep with me" he asked in his baby voice.

"Sure, honey" I said sofly and lay him in the bed. I laid next to him and his tiny body came curled up next to mine and I took him in my arms and playing with his hair. He sighed and his eyes droped. I look at the little cutey and hoped I wouldn't have to let him go.

I felt a shadow by the door and I looked and saw Jayden, he wore a soft smile. He walked towards us and he caressed Jake's head as he slept. He slept away quite early. I then quietly detached my body from him and stood up. I gave him a kiss and Jayden did the same.

We both walked out of the room and I walked towards the kitchen to get some food. Suddenly I felt my body jerk back and slam into a wall.

Jayden's arms caged me in as the look in his eyes sent a shiver down my spine.

"What are you doing" I whispered not looking into his eyes. My heart throbbed against my ribcage.

He didn't reply but his lips came crashing down onto mine. One for his arms encircled around my waist as the other went around my neck pulling my body closer.