Chapter 8

We now pulled up onto Jayden's driveway with a sleeping Jake. Shit I forgot to bring my clothes with me this morning AND I forgot to tell my mother of this assignment it's not like she was here really she left the day I was told about the assignment and hasn't come back yet.

I walked up to the door with Jake clinging to me. Jayden held the door for both of us. My phone then started ringing shit. I hope it doesn't wake Jake up.

"Hello" I answered softly. I didn't want to wake Jake up. I kissed hiss forehead and he smiled and snuggled closer to me. He's so cute.

"Hey baby, it's me Blake"

"Hi, oh my god! I haven't heard from you in ages." I really missed him. He was my only close relative. I felt someone's eyes on me as I talked.

"I know I'm sorry I've been busy but guess what" he said excitedly

"What" I said just as excited.

"I'm in your house right now!" He said and I could feel his full blown smile through the phone. I felt Jayden's hard gaze on the side of my face.

"Oh my god, really!" I squeled which woke Jake up which reslutes in him blasting out in tears. He cried harder and harder which each passing minute. He looked so cute as his bottom lip wobbled but that's not the case. He's crying and I didn't like that I was the cause of it.

I saw Jayden glaring at me from next to me.

"Ugh Beth, what is that" I heard him ask skeptically.

"I'll tell you everything if you come over where I am and bring my suitcases I packed in my room I'll text you the address bye!" I said and quickly hung up. Before I could begin to take care of Jake Jayden grabbed him.

"Hey, give him to me I'll take care of him!" I exclaimed. He wouldn't know how to take care of him. He held him but Jake didn't like that position, Jayden hands were gripping him to hard, his bottom lip wobbled. I felt my heart ache. He's hurt.

"No! you didnt fu*king care when your were speaking to your boyfriend!" He snapped.

"You mean Blake" I asked confusedly. My eyes looked into his and I mentally flinched with the look he was giving me.

"I don't care what the motherfu*er name is!" He hissed

"Don't swear in front of Jake!" I hissed. He should know better than that. I glared at him, he's so irresponsible.

"And that was my cousin for your information." I told him feeling the need to correct him and I didn't know why. I saw his stiff shoulders relax.

"I don't care Jake's crying even more!" He growled.

"That's because you're holding him wrong you jerk!" He held him at a wired angle of course he's going to cry more.

I took Jake away from him finally  and rocked him as he fisted my shirt. He just needed alittle rock. I walked up and down as he slowly began to quiet down. I kissed him and stared down at him as he clinged onto me, I felt my heart warm and even though the feeling was great I couldn't afford that cause I know I get attached to people easily and I can't get attached to him cause we'll have to give him up at the end of the day. He looked up at me with his eyes still watery and I felt the moment stop as I looked at the little boy, and I feeling I got was not right for an 18 year old girl. I turned around and saw Jayden looking at us his gaze soft and warm as he stared and when he realized I saw him he quickly turned aroing with his same hard look.

After a few minutes the door bell rang I held Jake close to me and Jayden went and pressed this button by the door and the gated clicked open he then walked upstairs. After a few short minutes I heard a knock on the door. I went and opened it.
My smiled widened seeing Blake. I really missed him.