Chapter 32

Jayden and I were still working on the relationship. My mom came home she was skeptical of Jayden but she kept all her side comments to themselves. She would never like Jayden and Jayden will never like her due to what happened months ago with Jake running away in the hospital but they kept it mutual.

"I've got to go to the boxing ring today baby, I'll see you in an hour or so" Jayden whispered in my ear as his arms snaked around my waist. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I stopped folding Jake's clothes and spun around. I nodded and he placed a delicate kiss on my forehead. He stayed over the night. We don't live together as yet I wanted to go by slow.

"You know I have second thoughts those shorts are looking fu*king good on your arse baby?" He growled lowly in my ear. I blushed and slapped his shoulder.

"Jayden!" I exclamied and looked around for any maids or my mother. His hands slowly roamed down my body until it reached my bum and he grabbed both sides pulling my body to him.

"Jayden someone might see let go" I said while blushing and looking down. He loved to be intimate and touch me any chance he gets I just still am shy about those things while he's so open about what he wants.

"I can't wait for when I get to ravish you" he said huskily in my ear and he then stared at me with intense eyes. My heart started beating frantically and my face flushed. I pushed his shoulder removing his body away from me.

"Jayden! Go you'll be late" I said with my cheeks still red. He smirked and pecked my forehead before leaving.

Today I didn't have classes so I chose to do some of my chores and over lapping house work.
Mom is flying out tonight to go Spain for a meeting and Jake will be spending the night by Amy as they have Sam for a couple of days. I really think Brandon and her wants to adopt her but don't know how to bring it to each other as they both cry when they have to drop her back at the orphanage. Not together obviously cause they're both so hard headed about looking weak that they cry by themselves.

I also caught Brandon one time paying off the orphanage when this couple wanted to adopt Sam, it was selfish indeed but they really love the kid.

On another note they guys wanted to have a get together kind of thing down thike next week. They were all excited to see Jayden and I was as well as Natasha left to go study in California. Shockingly Luke looked angry about her leaving but didn't say anything but I saw the look shared between them when she was leaving.

"Mama, can I have an ice cream" I heard a voice breaking my thoughts. I turned around and saw Jake. Jayden bought ice cream two days so it still has.

"Sire but just alittle okay" I said and smiled at him bedijg down and picking him up swinging him around. His loud giggles filled the house and I smiled and kissed his cheeks. God do I love him.

********************************
"Hey I'm back" I heard a voice say and I jumped due to the close proximity. I dropped my pen and turned around on my chair. I don't hear him come in.

"Hey you scared me" I said and for up. He was going to pull my body towards him to what I'm assuming for a hug.

"Oh no you stinky boy! Stay away from me you're sweaty!" I exclaimed and jumped away from him. I backed away crinkilijg my nose at him. Ew he looks disgusting.

"Oh baby but I want a hug come and give me a hug" he spoke with an evil glint in his eye. I widened my eyes and squeaked jumping on the bed away from him. He looked at me with predator prey eyes.

"Baby don't be so mean comere" he said and slowly walked to the bed. I wided mg eyes more. I just had a shower and plus I hate sweat especially guys ones it's so stinky and just ew.