Chapter 28

"Baby" Jayden whispered as he came behind me on the bed and nudged my neck.

"Mmm" I humed back absorbed in my book. It was a really beautiful romance book and I have almost finished it.

He hugged me and kissed my ear.

"Let's go to bed" he said his voice full of sleep.

"You go ahead, I'll be a minute" I said still reading.

"Urgh please I'm so tired and you know I get a better sleep when I'm with you" he groaned. I sighed and turned around seeing his pout and his tiredness.

"Fine" I sighed and rest my book on the bedside table. His face lit up and when I lay down he practically jumped me hogging me like a pillow.

"Uh Jayden" I said and quirked a brow he just kissed my nose and threw his leg over me his head on my chest and he held me tightly. I smiled at his childlike behavior.

Before I knew it I heard heavy breathing and light snores. I racked my hand through his hair.

I've been sleeping in his room for a couple days now. It was pretty awkward for me at first but I gradually became comfortable with it. I still haven't admitted my feelings to Jayden, I mean how can I, I can't just go up and tell the guy I loved him so I thought o would wait because I knew he didn't feel the same way.

Soon my eyes got droopy and I fell asleep in the arms of the guy I loved.

********************************
The next morning.

"Hey" I heard a voice whisper in my ear and I slightly jumped creating a sound and the librarian glared at me. Jayden scoffed and the lady shushed him and he shused her back. I chuckled quietly.

"Stupid ass old hag" he scowled and dragged a chair loudly and plopping it next to me. I could feel all the glared on us and I bent my head feeling my cheeks warm at the attention.

"When I stepped into the library I didn't know I was stepping into the world of stuck ups" he said and grabbed the book out of my hand throwing it up and catching it.

"Jayden,stop that!" I hissed tried reaching do the book. I really wanted to finish some research as I had history next and I wanted to be familiar with the new topic we were starting.

"Stop what babe" he grinned and reat his feet on the table. I could feel the piercing glare of the woman. She was quite.............unpleasant to look at if I must say.

"Let's get out of here" he suddenly said and stood up holing out his hands for me I looked at his hand and them his face quirking my brow.

"I want to take you somewhere quiet" he said and stared intently at me as I looked up at him.

"Jayden, I don't skip, you know that" I said sofly and he grinned back.

"Oh I know, miss goody two shoes that's why I'm here to unvirgin you in boh context" he said with a smirk and I felt myself heat up. God I hated when he made me blush.

Suddenly my body was liflted and thrown over and shoulder. I gasp.

"Jayden what the hell!" I snapped and pinched his back. He hissed bit didn't let me go.

"Let me go!" I yelled as he walked out the library I could see the librarian reaching for her phone probaly to inform the principal of Jayden's caveman behavior.

"Never baby" he whispered and the air suddenly for thick. I knew what he implied iland I felt my heart swell with joy and love.

********************************

"THIS is where you brought me!" Exclamied as I looked out the window and saw a lizard crawling on the ground. Ew.

"FIRST, you manhandled me in frint of the whole school throwing me in your car, then you refuse to tell me where you're taking me mind up that I ditched school. Wait oh god I ditched school Jayden oh my god my perfect record is stained and THEN you bring me HERE IN A JUNKYARD WHERE THIERE ID CRAWLING INSECTS AND GERMS ALL OVER, DAMN YOU ASSWHOLE!" I yelled as I glared at him. He looked scared alittle but then he got of the car and came to my side opening the door.

"Baby I've brought you to experience fun" he said and grinned widely. I shit him a deadpan look and looked around before looking at him.

"Oaky okay I know it looks bad but trust me..........please" hw said and looked like a child he stared at me with hope and I sighed how can I not give to that I swear Jake and him plans how to crack my shell and give in to there wants.

I got out of the car and he smiled before clasping my hand in his tugging my towarda the direction of his 'fun'.

When we reached a wall it was full of spray paint all over it with numerous designs. It looked beautiful. Suddenly Jayden took two spary cans out of his back pocket and hand one to me.

"Jayden what is this?" I asked confusedly. He walked towards me pitting his arms around my waist and kissing my forehead.

"I come here when I'm angry and I take out my frustration on the wall its actually pretty refreshing and fun.....try it" he whispered in my ear before Turing me around and opening the lid of the can and holding my hand in his and he stood behing me and aimed the wall letting out a neon green color. His breath tingled my skinf and that's all I could think of. His body pressed against mine in the most intimate way.

"Do it baby, let free" he whispered as he enclosed my hand around then can but he stood behind me and kissed my ear. How can I foucus with him doing that to me.  
He inhaled my scent and I heard him groan grabbing my body more firmly.

"The things I could do with you baby" he said huskily and I gasp and dropped the can he pishe dmy body into the wall and I pressed my palms against it as he gripped my hips firmly.

"Jayden" I gasp out as I felt his lips on my neck he bit and left his marks. My heart beat accerlarated and my chest rose up and down.

The amount of germs on the walk was the last thing in my mind and Jayden spun me around and picked me up before slamming his lips against mine. Bliss that's what I felt.

His lips moved furiously and be pulled my body closer his tongue working its magic carrying me over the moon. I clasp my arms around his neck and his arms squeezed my butt before extending to his legs squeezing and lifting me onto his body. I gasp at the intimacy he growled and pulled away.

"I have to fu*King stop otherwise I would lose my control!" He hissed before squeezing my butt one more time and let me down.

My face heated and I looked away from his eyes.

"Can we go home now cause I really need a cold shower" he said his voice almost in pain.

I snickered and nodded as he scowled at me.

"Fu*cking tease!" He hissed before lifting me up bridal style and running to the car. I laughed at his silliness and he grinned back.

God the things you do to me Jayden Black.

********************************
How how do you guys like it, I know I didn't update in awhile and I'm sorry guys. I hope you like it though.

Love always,
Emily😘😘😘

Oh wait don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!😀😀😀