Chapter 10

I was awoken by a loud crash. My body jolted up but then I remembered Jake. I looked at the side of me and saw his tiny body cuddled up next to mine. He didn't want to go to sleep if I didn't stay with him so we both fell asleep together. I lighltu took his arms of my body and pulled the blanket around him tighter kissing his forehead and a soft smile stretched across my face when I saw his goofy smile.

I quietly stepped out of the room and walked to where I heard the noise. I walked down the staircase and saw the frotn door knob turning. My heart started beating pounding against my ribcage. Who could that be. I then heard a hiss.

"What the fu*k!!" I heard someone growl through the front door. The voice was all to familiar to me. His fists pounded against the door and I hesitated to open it. What if he goes back to the same old Jayden. Well I mean even if it was for a moment he showed me a different side. I hesitately opened the door. And when I did his body flung in.

His hands gripped the side of the doorframe and his head rose towards mine and his eyes glared into mine. I gasp at his appearance. He was very drunk.

"Who the fu*k! gave you permission to lock my doors" he spoke lowly. It was a dangerous soft tone. I knew he was ready to yell at me. And I knew we were about to fight. But I didn't, I didn't want to fight, I had enough earlier today.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and bent my head. I heard the door close and footsteps approaching.

I felt a hand clasp my chin and pulled it upwards my eyes bored into Jayden's.

"Don't take this the wrong way sweetheart but you look extra beautiful tonight" I heard him whisper resting his forehead against mine. A gasp left my lips as his lips touched my exposed shoulder. Tingles shit through my body as his lips moved up.  I immediately went to step back but two arms enxirecled around my waist pulling my body against his. My heart pounded.

My breathing rate spiked up and my heart beat was an abnormal rate. I peered at him through my lashes. As he continued to just hold me with his eyes closed.

"Jayden" I whispered and tried to pull my hands off but his grip tightened.

"You really are beautiful sweetheart, you know that" he whispered in my ear. Tingles spread across my body.

"Tell me-" he started saying but I had to stop, he had to stop, this had to stop. He couldn't do this to me and then be mean again. I emotionally couldn't handle that.

"Jayden Jake, I need to check on Jake" I gasp out as I felt his lips by my ear. What was happening to me. Why is he doing this.

"I don't give a fu*k about Jake" he hissed and pulled my body closer. That sentence seemed to snap me out of whatever world I was in. My body rendered enough strength and I pushed him away from me. His body stumbled and I wanted to reach out and help him but even though how drunk you are you shouldn't say things like that.

"How can you say that!" I hissed. My cheeks now red from anger not abnormal feelings the boy was giving me.

"Oh come on baby you know it,I know it, at the end of it all Jake's gotta go so what's the sense and it's not like i care either I just want this project to be done with qs soon as possible." He slurred. His arms stretching out to reach me. I stepped back.

"Don't touch me!" I snapped. I glared at him.

"What's the matter baby can't accept the truth cause that's it now come here I know you're dying for me to touch you" he slurred with his words again. Hurt hit my body like a truck. I stared at him in utter disbelief.

He treated me like one of his sluts........how could he. We were just a burden to him. I was just another play thing.

I turned my body away from him but a hand held me back.

"Everyone turns their back on me, don't please, you to- can't, you just can't- please" I heard him behind me fumbling for his words. It's crazy how quick of a personality this boy can change. I felt my heart tug for him and I wanted to wrap him in my arms and hold him but I couldn't cause he needed to make a chose.

"Talk to me when you're ready to treat me with respect Jayden cause I cannot tolerate your behaviour anymore" I said sofly and turned around and touched his cheek. He immediately leaned into my palm and I caressed his cheek. He looked like a little boy. I wonder why he's so..............broken.

I felt his eyes bore into mine and I saw alot of emotions floating around there. His eyes told me many untold stories. I felt his lips dip down into my forehead and he layed and gentle kiss there. His lips lingering longer.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart beat spiked up.

"I'm sorry" he whispered and I felt all the warmt I had disappear. Jayden turned around and walked upstairs.

I stood there frozen in my spot wondering what the hell just happened. I rose my hand ti my forehead and I could feel the warmness of his lips still there.

A smile graced my lips as I walked back into Jake's room but then I immediately frowned.

Even though he gives me this abnormal feelings he's still Jayden Black and he's still hurt me multiple times and he just said he's doesn't care about Jake and that's something I can't forget. No matter how much I want to.

But wait he was drunk. What if he doesn't remember anything tomorrow. And why the hell does that hurt. I need to stay away from him and also Jake cause I don't want him getting hurt by Jayden pretending to love him but actually doesn't.

I need to stay away.

*******************************
So how was it guys please vote and comment. Let me know what you guys think.

Hmmmmm and Bethany is sure starting to feel something for Jayden don't you think.

Comment on your thoughts.

Love always,
Emily😘😘😘