Chapter 14

I hour later.

We finally arrived after driving around in circles in the SAME area over and over and me yelling at Jayden telling him that he was going around in circles but he told me to shut it he knows what he's doing, and look at what his doing caused.

"You sure are really smart" I told Jayden sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" he muttered and open the door for Jake to come out.

"Now let's see if you guys are good" I said and examined them Jake just needed to fix his tie alittle and Jayden well he loosened his tie and messed up his hair even more.

"Jayden what the hell did you do to yourself" I hissed walking towards him and fixing his tie.

"Listen this fu*king tie is choking me and is extremely uncomfortable" he said looking down at me as I redid his tie and pulled it really hard.

"Language" I hissed.

"What's fu*king" Jake asked trying to pronounce the word but couldnt. My eyes widened.

"Baby that's a really bad word never ever say it okay and Jayden will be punished for that" I said looking at him and picked him up glaring at Jayden.

"Let's go" I said and balanced Jake on my hip while I gave Jayden the wine and the apple pie I bought. If it's one thing my mother taught me is to never go by someone empty handed. Speaking about my mother she said she'll be back any day now. I could imagine her face when she sees me with Jake.

"Why do I have to give them this" he whined. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Because I said so, and don't argue with me cause I'm not in the mood" I gave him a glare and walked up the pathway to their house. They had a beautiful home. It was huge but also homey.

"I'm like a fu*king rag doll now" I heard him mumble behind me.

He sighed when he reached next to me and loosened his tie. Urghhh why can't he be neat for once!!!!

He rang the doorbell as Jake started playing with my necklace.

The door suddenly opened to a very bubbly Mrs. Peterson.

"Hi Mrs Peterson" I greeted with a smile.

"Oh my gosh!!! I thought you wouldn't come, I'm so glad, and please call me Jamie and- ohhhhh what a little cutie!!!" She exclaimed and looked at Jake. He hid his face more info my shoulder. I was shocked to say he's never been shy before atleast not with me.

"Mrs- I mean Jamie we bought you a pie and wine" I said and nuged a bored looking Jayden. I mashed his toe. Can he be alittle respectful.

"Oh right here" Jayden said and winked and Jamie when she looked at him. She blushed. She's so cute. Jayden's a pig!!!!!

"Oh right I almost didn't see your boyfriend there" she said her cheeks still alittle red. I heard Jayden chuckle. I went to disagree but she started taking again.

"Oh my god!! I now remember I didn't ask for your names, how stupid of me and Oh my gosh I'm so sorry please do come in I just tend to get talkative alot" she said and blushed alittle.

"That okay" I said and smiled as I walked in. I loold at her home. It's even more beautiful inside with antique looking furniture. And lovely vases and paintings.

"You've got a beautiful home, and I'm Bethany by the way and that's Jayden and this is Jake" I said and smiled down at Jake as his eyes looked dropey. He looked ready to sleep already.

"Oh thank you dear!!!" She said. For an old lady she sure is bubbly. I felt Jake's stir in my arms.

I pased my hand through his hair and saw him cuddle into me more. Even though I love holding him I wouldn't be able to for long so I looked at Jayden taking with my eyes. I saw him come closer and I put Jake down.