Chapter 13

Half an hour later.

I was standing I'm front of my mirror in my midnight blue dress. I don't wear tight dresses so mine is fitted at the top and flared out at the bottom stopping by my thighs. It was alittle short but I don't look slutty. I hair had a slight curl to the ends and I wore alittle wedge heel cause I know I'm going to have to hold Jake half of the time. My makeup was light just a little eyeliner and lipstick.

Everything was done except for the zip. The zipper startes really low and midway I couldn't reach it.

I don't want to make Jayden cause that'll be uncomfortable for me but I have no choice. I could change but that'll be too much work.

"Jayden!" I yelled poking my head threw my door. I then saw him walking towards my room muttering something and trying to fix the tie. He looked so funny with his scowled face. Hehehe

He cursed out loud as the tie made a huge knot. He finally reached my door but his head was bent still.

"Language" I said with my head still likes out but my body hiding behind the door.

"What is it that you wanted princess" he said and rubbed his forehead clearly tired.

"Why are you so tired" I asked and raised one of my brows.

"Well I've now realized that our boy is one hell of a kid" he said. Wait 'our' boy. My heart swled at his words. I don't even know why. I felt warmt creeping out on my cheeks. Oh come on you have to blush for THIS.

"Are you blushing" Jayden said and smirked his eyes finally on mine since he came.

"Oh I think you are" he said and smirked leaning on the doorframe that was available. His eyes then suddenly drank my appearance in. His eyes moved slowly down the lenght of my body and my cheek went even redder. The things this boy can do to me. I blushed and looked down.

But...........wait wait wait wait how the hell can he drank in my appearance when half of my body is behind the door. I slowly loold down and saw that my body magically appeared from behind the door. How the hell did that happen.

"Can you please help me with my zip" I said sofly and looked down at my heels.

"What" he said with his eyes wide. I jsut walked alittle more into my room and stayed there with my back facing him.

Seconds after I felt warm breath on my neck. I shivered. I felt his lips of his fingers tracing the nape of my neck going down and creating circles.

My breathing rate rose and my heart pounded. Tingles spread through my body.

How can one guy make you feel so.........so........... Beautiful without saying anything.

I then felt his hand on the zipper as he slowly zipped it up. I knew he got a clear view of my bra and back. I then felt him wrap his arms around my waist tugging my backwards. His warm breath hitting my neck creating butterflies in my tummy.

I felt him out his mouth right BG my ear and I gasp. My eyes snapped shot as unusual feelings erupted inside of me.

"Done" he whispered his lips touching my ear. My breathing was uneven and shaky and I knew he heard my intakes of short breaths.

"Thanks" I whispered back his arms still around me and I made no attempt to remove them. I felt him intake a sharp breath as his arms tightened around me.

What the hell were we doing!!!!!!!

Was he.................sniffing me?????

And why the hell were we whispering!!!!!!