Chapter 9

After cleaning Jake up and putting him on his bed to play with some of his toys I walked downstairs to the kitchen and guess what..................

It was STILL in the same mess as I left it. I was fuming with anger. Can't he just help with something, do something nice.

I stormed into the living room not finding him but I heard laughter coming from the game room. I yanked the door open only to be greeted with a cigarette flying to my face, I ducked down quickly and thank God I didn't get hit with it.

I looked around the room to find Luke, Brandon and Andrew with two other guys. I could feel someone's angry stare burn into my head and I took in all the alcohol and cigarettes that were in the room. I looked around disgusted and I saw Luke cast me a sorry look. He was the only nice one in the group. But i noticed how Jayden and the two days other guys were the only ones looking high. Andrew looked up uncomfortable and Brandon looked bored. What was really going on. The two other guys though looked scary as hell. I finally cast my eyes on the asshole, he was fuming with anger. His fists were clenched. What did I do now.

"What the fu*k! Bethany!" He growled. Standing up but wobbling alittle.

"You're yelling at me! Why the hell didn't you clean the kitchen like I asked you to!" I snapped. His hard glare burned into my eyes. Why is he so angry all the time.

He then pointed at himself and started laughing.

"Me, clean the kitchen" He said while still laughing. I was getting really annoyed and irritated right now. I saw the other two anonymous boys starting to laugh. The other three looked at with with pity. Why?

"Sweetheart, if anyone's cleaning the kitchen here is you so get chopping" he said and scoffed. Turning away from me going back to sit down. My anger flared
"Listen here Jay-"

"Now now sweetheart don't want to waste anymore time now do you, off to the kitchen you go oh! And while you're at it get some beer from the fridge for me and the guys." The two boys snicked. I've never felt so insulted in my life. His tone was almost as if he was mocking me. He waved his had dismissively.

"Get out! All of you!" I yelled at the guys, those two guys especially. I saw Jayden glare at me.

"Bethany! Don't fu*king test my patience right now!" He growled.

"No no I think we should go right guys it's late anyways" Luke said standing up. I was fuming.

As they shufled out Luke past me a soft smile I returned the gesture. One by one they were out as Jayden and I stood facing each other and glaring. I heard the front door close and I walked out of the disgusting room. It smelt of alcohol and cigarettes I couldn't take it.

I felt his heavy foot steps behind me and I mentally prepared and brast myself so what's about it come.

"What the fu*k was that back there!" He snapped and I spun around.

"Stop cursing! And I don't appreciate what you did either so I guess we're even!" I whispered yelled. I didn't want Jayden to hear us. He glared at me.

"You don't order me Bethany and you better understand that!" He snapped.

"I know that but you knew you weren't going to clean it you couldn't hired a maid or something asswhole!" I glared back at him.

"This is my fu*king house and yore bot allowed to tell me guests when they can leave is that clear!" He growled grabbing my upper arm making my body fly forward hsi nails dug into my soft flesh and I felt the tears resurfacing.

"Is.that.clear.!" He snapped. By my my tears were running loosely. I couldn't hold then back.

"Jayden you're hurting me" I whispered. His grip loosened.

"Fu*k!" He whispered. Both his hands wrppaed around my waist as he held me. I don't know why but I felt comfort in the arms of the guy that hurts me. That's just wrong.

I sobbed inti his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby" he whispered holding both my cheeks in his hands as his thumb wupped any loose tears. I looked into his eyes and saw the regret.

"I'm sorry I'm hurting you, I just, I can't- I'm not accustomed to people being around me for this long Bethany any you pull me in with those beautiful green eyes and I don't understand it and I just find it easier treating you like shit......... but I'm sorry." He whispered his forehead on mine.

What was happening?????? My heart beat was abnormal and I felt my gaze softened as I looked at him. He looked like a broken little kid. I couldn't help myself but graze my thumb on his cheek. He looked weak.

"It's okay" I whispered. He looked so broken I didn't know if he was the same Jayden Black that he portrayed himself to be.

"I-i didn't mean to hurt you, I swear" he kept mumbling. I held the 18 year old bad boy in my arms as he looked weak and terrified. Terrified of what????

"I swear please don't leave me I didn't- I didn't mean to I'll be better I promise." His eyes held so many secrets that I wanted to find out. His eyes looked everywhere as if he wasn't in the present and as if he was in a memory.

"Jayden Jayden look at me, it's okay" I whispered and kissed his cheek. His gaze was now on me and he replaced his noraml blank expression and my heart dropped please don't shut me out again. Please.

"Please Jayden don't go back to yelling at me. Leat try to be friends please, please." I whispered. I saw him nodd and he unwrapped his arms from my waist and I instantly missed his warmt. He walked away into the hallway and I felt a soft smile touch my lips.

Atleast we're making progress.

I walked up the stairs and went into Jake's room. He was playing with his aeroplane. His smiled widened when they saw me.

"Ook okk, I'm flying plane!" He exclaimed. He ran towards me and jumped onto me thank God I caught him. He's such a lovely kid.

"Yes baby yes you are" I giggled and kissed his nose. He scruched up his nose.

"Ewwwww no kissy, me big boy" he said and tried to glare at me. I smiled sofly at him.

"Okay then big guy lets put you to bed" I said and went to drop him in the bed but he wrapped his arms and legs around me tighter.

"Noooooooo!" He exclaimed.

"Yes sweety it's time for bed" I said sofly.

"No! I don't want sleep!" He exclaimed.

Well this is gonna take a while.
I sighed and tried again.

Please bless me everyone for this task that I'm about to do.

*******************************

So how's it so far. Like it don't?
Well comment and I'll see your guys opinions.

Love always,
Emily😘😘😘