The Random Memories and the Helpless Dean

Riley walked slowly behind the rest of them

Riley walked slowly behind the rest of them. They had just gotten off the plane and we're about to head straight to the gym.

She hated that she felt so apart from everyone -- sure, she didn't want to be apart of them -- but still. She has been keeping more to herself since yesterday. She didn't want to talk to anyone, afraid that more lies would be told to her face.

No one made an effort to talk to her after yesterday. Everyone assumed that she needed time to process what Kenny did, obviously that wasn't the case. Riley's head was filled with lies, not just from Kenny, but lies from everyone. She didn't know that what Kenny told her were lies, but they were. She didn't know what to believe anymore, but no one had made an effort to change her mind. No one had asked her if she was okay or if she needed to talk to someone.

She was by herself and in her own thoughts, making her believe that Kenny was right. She was starting to believe that her family was trying to lie to her. Maybe they were trying to fix their own mistakes instead of trying to help her get her memory back.

"You there, Riley?"

Riley looked up and met Leslie's concerned eyes. She sent her a tight smile before nodding.

She wasn't there. Her head was all over the place and she didn't know who to trust. They were all giving her great reasons to not trust them. Each reason more greater than the previous one.

"It's been awhile since I've seen you in a gym with us, Ri baby." Riley immediately looked up, recognizing the voice.

A knock on the door interrupted Lillian for answering.

"Are you guys decent?" Seth asked from the other side of the door. Riley immediately went to open the door. She dragged Seth into the room by the front of his shirt before slamming the door behind him.

"You told me that Renee and Dean were dating." Riley said. She clearly understood everything now. If Renee wasn't actually dating Dean then that meant that Seth and everyone lied to her. Not only that, but she was getting jealous of a relationship that doesn't even exist.

"They are." Seth told her, confused. Lillian sighed.

"Stop lying to her. We all know that Renee and Dean's relationship ends all soon as the cameras go off." Lillian said.

"Well, obviously, Dean can't stand her." Seth muttered.

"If Dean can't stand her then why did he drag her along to stay in my house?" Riley asked. Seth gave her a look.