The Different Phil and the Blame

“Let go of it!”

“Let go of it!”

Loud footsteps were heard around the house as both pairs of feet hit the floor loudly.

“Riley, stop it!”

Phil opened one eyes, slowly as soon as he heard a loud scream.

“Why would you fucking do that?!”

“Phil, are those the girls?” He heard from next to him. He ran a hand down his tired face as he threw the covers off of him. He didn't move at a fast pace, clearly thinking the girls were fighting over something stupid.

“Girls!” Phil yelled, knowing that they could hear him from the hallway. He glanced at the clock, seeing that it was three thirty in the morning.

A loud glass-breaking-sound rang through the house.

“Fuck you, Leslie, what the fuck is your problem?!”

Phil pulled his shorts on as he basically ran out the door.

“D-Dad!”

He immediately saw the bright light coming from the bathroom.

“I can't fucking believe you, you're so fucking stupid!”

Phil stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw the scene in front of him.

Leslie was sitting on the floor, hugging a small orange bottle to her chest as Riley tried to pry it from her hands.

“There's still some in there, I know there is!” Riley yelled causing Leslie to flinch back.

“Hey, hey, hey!” Phil immediately walked over to them.

“Riley, let go of her.” Phil said, sternly.

“I fucking hate you, Leslie.” Riley basically spat. Phil immediately pulled Riley off of Leslie, which caused her to start struggling against him, “Let me go!”

“Calm down, sweetheart.”

Phil turned her and pulled her to his chest

Phil turned her and pulled her to his chest. She struggled against him, clearly still upset. After a few seconds, her breathing calmed as she wrapped her arms around her dad.