The Twenty Four Hours After

“Close the curtains, Romes

“Close the curtains, Romes...I'm not getting up today.” Dean mumbled into the pillow.

“Oh, I'm definitely not going to let that happen.”

Dean immediately lifted his head off the pillow as soon as he heard her voice. He immediately met her brown eyes, that weren't looking at him in pity. It was exactly why he had called her, it was what he needed.

“Brie…” Dean stared at her, clearly not knowing what to do. He hadn't actually expected her to show after giving her the cold shoulder for the past three weeks. He clearly regretted that after everything that had happened the night before.

Brie rolled her eyes after a couple of seconds, “So are we gonna hug it out? I really missed my big brother.”

“You're the older one.” Dean teased, sitting up.

“Oh just shut up and hug me, you jerk.” Dean quickly got to his feet, picking Brie up in his arms. He squeezed her tightly. Brie wrapped her legs around him, holding him just as tight. He keep tightening his hold on her causing her to groan loudly, “I didn't want you to squeeze the life out of me.”

He placed a sloppy kiss on her forehead which caused her to squeal, “I missed you, baby girl.”

“If I were a normal husband, Dean, I would have probably thought that you two were having an affair behind my back.” Dean laughed, softly, placing Brie back on her feet, “I have honestly never seen her drop something that she was doing so quickly.”

“Bry…” Brie muttered, clearly embarrassed. She didn't want Dean to know that she had been waiting around her phone for three weeks. She had completely freaked out when she saw Dean's name on her phone screen. She knew that he needed his space and she had given it to him, but he definitely needed her now.

Dean placed his arm around her shoulders, placing a kiss to her hair. Despite Bryan being in the room, it didn't stop Dean from being lovey with Brie. Bryan knew that nothing would ever happen between the two best friends, which is why he didn't really care.

“So like when am I allowed to start fighting this bitch?” Brie asked, seriously.

Bryan rolled his eyes, “I told her to leave her fighting at home.”

Dean sighed, “Next time you see her outside of the arena? I honestly don't give two shits.”

“I seriously don't think you should give her permission to do that.” Bryan told Dean, clearly scared for Riley. He knew what Brie was capable of, especially now that Riley has hurt Dean twice. Riley was definitely at the farthest place from Brie's good place.