Preview for Next Chapter

Preview for the next chapter of Maybe Age Doesn't Matter:

Riley's shaky hands ran through her hair as she stared at the wall in front of her

"Tell me what's wrong, Riley." Leslie basically demanded. She thought back to earlier when she saw Riley talking to Dean. She had already looked upset then, but this was definitely something ten times as bad.

"Did Dean say something to you?" Leslie asked, "You know how much of an asshole he can be."

Riley shook her head, violently as she sobbed, "No, he didn't say anything to me.

"Then what's wrong?" Leslie asked, joining her friend on the floor.

Leslie looked over at her. It had been a while since she had seen Riley cry like this. It was obvious that she was truly upset.

Riley gulped, "I haven't been completely honest with you...any of you."

"About what?" Leslie asked, quietly.

"Everything." Riley sobbed, "No one can know about this."

Leslie tried her hardest to wipe away Riley's flowing tears. She didn't understand what was going on and she was actually scared to find out what it was. This was he first time that Riley had been this upset since the accident.

"Tell me, please." Leslie begged, softly. Riley finally looked over at her. Her eyes bright and puffy as she took heavy breaths.

"You'll never look at me the same." She told Leslie. Leslie shook her head.

"You're my best friend, Riley. You can tell me anything and I won't ever change the way I look at you."

"You'll think I'm crazy."

"In case, you haven't noticed, I'm just as crazy as you are."

Riley laughed through her tears.

"Please just tell me, what happened." Leslie said, softly.

Riley looked away from her, clearly scared. She didn't want Leslie to judge her. What she did would probably make her a little bit crazy and stupid. There was absolutely no explanation for her actions, but this was her best friend. Leslie didn't need any explanations, she just wanted a simple answer.

With a small, shaky sigh, Riley started her story.

That was probably a really long preview, but I hope it gets you guys interested in what's going to happen. As I have said, this isn't even close to done (it doesn't even have a title yet).

Sorry if you guys thought this was an actual update. I am working hard on that so be patient.

Well, hope you guys are looking forward for the full chapter.

Love you guys,
DianaUnstableAmbrose ❤💋