The Flashback Kiss and the Breaking Point

"Would you look who finally decided to get up? Mr

"Would you look who finally decided to get up? Mr. Ladies-Man-Ambrose."

Dean cringed as he closed the door softly behind him. He looked up to meet Seth's smirk.

"You know, I'm waiting for the day that Roman kicks your ass." Seth said with a small laugh. Dean rolled his eyes as he walked past him.

"What a great friend you are, Seth." Dean muttered.

Seth raised his hands up in surrender, "I'm just saying. I don't think Roman really will like the idea of his pregnant girlfriend sleeping in the same bed as you."

Dean sent him a look, "I've told you already. They are having issues and she has absolutely no one to talk to, so I'm sorry that I volunteered to be her friend."

Dean hated that Seth has been making it seem like Leslie and himself have been going behind Roman's back. There was nothing going on and Dean needed Seth to understand that. They both needed someone to talk to, and they were probably the only two that understood each other fully. Dean knew that he was stupid for almost kissing her, but that was a mistake -- a mistake that won't ever happen again.

"You know that Roman will take one look at your 'friendship' with her and he'll flip shit." Seth said, "He's too possessive over her."

Dean rolled his eyes, "Well, I don't care what Roman thinks about our friendship. He should be thankful that I am helping Leslie through all of this. It's his fault that she needs someone because he isn't around like at all."

"You know that he's busy." Seth said.

"Don't defend him. We both know that he's running around doing interviews and everything five days a week." Dean sighed, "I'm not going to argue with you on this, but I'm just saying that he has two free days a week and he can't even come and check up on his pregnant girlfriend."

"Look, last night, she was freaking out. She had a nightmare, but after she calmed down from that, she asked for Roman." Dean added, "She asked why he wasn't around and then she cried some more. Look, it's obvious that she wasn't meant for this, she doesn't like not having Roman by her side. Roman dragged her into this and he can't even have the decency to let her leave him. This isn't what she wanted, so you know what, I'm sorry that I'm trying to help her through this."

"Dean-"

"And you know, this isn't just about her." Dean said, cutting Seth off, "She's helping me too. I have someone to talk to, someone who actually understands what it's like to wake up and find out that the person you care about has basically lost all memories of the past six months. We both need this and if he can't accept that then that's his problem."

Seth suddenly started laughing, "I was kidding man, there's no need for your long defensive rant. I honestly think that it's good that you both have each other, but that doesn't mean Roman will stop himself from kicking your ass."