The Talk with Seth and the Nightmare

Dean sighed as he ran a hand through his hair

Dean sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. He was waiting for Seth to come out of the shower so he can talk to him. He hated that Seth was once again getting really close to Riley, but he was trying to listen to Leslie's advice. He was lucky that she was finally opening up to someone, even if it is Seth. Dean didn't like that he had gotten to the point where he didn't trust his best friend. He didn't want this to kill their friendship, but he couldn't stop himself from not trusting Seth. He wanted to trust that his best friend wouldn't actually try anything with Riley, not after what happened when they faked it.

Dean looked up when he heard the bathroom door open. Seth walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed and ready to get to the arena. Seth didn't think that he was doing anything wrong by getting close to Riley. Riley was actually opening up to him. He found it a little odd that he was the only one that she had trust in, but he wasn't going to do anything about it. Riley needed someone to talk to and he was going to be there for her if she asked him to be.

"I know that look." Seth muttered, "It's the I'm-going-to-kill-you look. I didn't do anything wrong, so stop giving me that look."

Seth sighed, sitting down on the couch, "Okay, I know this is about Riley and you really need to control yourself before you go and start making assumptions."

Dean rolled his eyes, "I'm trying to keep myself in check, but that's pretty hard, knowing that she has not left your side in the past three days."

Seth gave him a look of disbelief, "I'm sorry that I am the only one that she trusts right now, and if you were to know the reason for that then you'd be okay with it."

Riley had told him two days ago about what had happened when she visited Kenny. He was going to tell Riley that all the information was false, but he didn't. Dean would kill him if he found out that Seth had actually told her something. It was the last thing that she needed to know about the past six months.

"What are you talking about?" Dean asked. Seth sighed.

"She told me what Kenny said when she went to go visit him." Seth said, "I obviously wanted to correct what he told her, but you know we can't. It's not good for her memory to be forced back with us telling her."

Riley had not made an effort to talk to anyone since she visited Kenny. They all asked and tried to push her to say something, but she wouldn't. Dean hated that she wouldn't open up about it, but he wasn't going to force her.

"You guys should have seriously forced her to open up a little more. I don't think she should have been left in her thoughts alone for so long because Kenny's words have been sticking to her." Seth added.

"What did he tell her?" Dean asked. He was scared for the worst. He obviously knew that Riley would have believed anything that Kenny would have told her. He was kind of hoping that Kenny wouldn't have put too many lies in her head.

Seth sighed, "She told me that he said that Leslie claimed that he raped her. He basically tried to pull the innocent act and pretend that he was the victim while Leslie was the one to blame because she lied about him raping her."