The Fighting with Leslie and the Maybe Fake Memories

"Les

"Les..." Dean groaned. Leslie ignored him as she continued to jump on his bed.

"Get up, lazy ass." Leslie told him, "Just because you had a fight with Riley, doesn't mean that you can lay here and sleep your sadness away."

"Leslie." Dean said, firmly. He had a pillow over his head, clearly still half asleep, "I will push you off the damn bed."

Leslie stopped jumping, "You wouldn't do that to me and Princess." She continued jumping. Seth had already left to the gym with Riley. Seth had called her and told her to get Dean down to the gym.

It was obvious that Seth didn't know what to do with Riley. Even though, Riley couldn't remember much, she obviously had a feeling that Dean had taught her everything differently. Seth didn't know how Dean would train her, even though they did the same things during the two months of training. He didn't know how to control and help Riley with the small flaws that her wrestling technique had.

"Leslie...stop." Dean told her. Leslie rolled her eyes as she stopped jumping. She immediately kneeled on the bed, reaching for Dean's pillow.

"Get up, we're going to the gym." She said, pulling the pillow away from his head. Dean's eyes immediately opened, meeting the brightness in the room.

He groaned, sending Leslie a look, "I'm not going to the gym, especially if they are at that gym."

Leslie glared at him, "Stop being so damn stubborn."

Dean rolled his eyes, "I'm not being stubborn. I just prefer to keep away from her for a while."

"Why?" She asked, "Because you pushed her too hard and she finally snapped at you?"

"I didn't push her-"

"Dean, seriously?" Leslie questioned, rolling her eyes, "You can't expect her to open up to you when you don't make the slightest effort to talk her -- other than when she has her flashbacks. And honestly, you had no right to snap at her, even though I kind of understand why you're upset."

Dean groaned, loudly, "I don't want to talk about this, Leslie."

"Why?" She asked, "God, you both are so damn stubborn."

"I'm sorry that I can't be you, Les." He muttered. Leslie gave him a look.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

Dean chuckled, dryly, "Riley and you are all best friends now, so I'm sorry that I can't lie to her face every time that I'm talking to her. You want to lie to her face then go ahead, but I'm not going to be stupid like that."

She got off the bed, "How does that make me stupid? I am not going to sit here and not say one word to her because I think something is going to slip out. I'm not being stupid, Dean, I am actually treating her the way that you should be treating her. You shouldn't be worried that she can't remember anything from the past six months, you should be trying to reconnect with her again."