Chapter 16

I had finally came back to the house after soul collecting with Vince.

Mei: ...so tired...
Frankenstein: ...welcome back, mistress.

I groaned and sat down next to Rai on the couch and leaned up against him. Rai put his arm around me and rubbed the top of head.

Mei: Frankenstein, can you fix me some tea please.
Frankenstein: of course.
Mei: ...
Raizel: long night, Mei?
Mei: ....soul collecting makes me tired. Soul collecting with Death makes me exhausted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me, Rai, and Ikhan all headed to class together. Apparently, Shinwu didn't want to wake up this morning.

Ikhan: haha...hey. Good thing we're not late.
Mei: good morning.
Sui: h-hello.
Yuna: hi~. Where's Shinwu.

Ikhan went and fell over in his desk.

Ikhan: I didn't come with him. I couldn't wake him up. I did everything to wake him up.
Mei: ha ha.
Raizel: .....

The classes began on as usual. I kept trying to get my mind off of yesterday night. I looked over to Rai, who was staring out the window again.

He really loves doing that, huh?

The view isn't had though. I find myself looking out of it too, plus I get to look at Rai at the same time.
Suddenly, the class door opened and I nearly jumped out of my seat at the people who came in...it was the two silver haired male and female from last night.

Teacher: say hello. They will be your classmates starting today. As you can see, they are not Koreans. Its their first time here, so help them out.
Regis: ....it's noisy. You all seem to have no class whatsoever.

Well that was a rude thing to say.

But it seemed to impress a lot of people in the class. Girls, am I right?

Girl 1: cool~
Girl 2: they sound different.
Girl 3: maybe because their foreigners. They are like Noblesse from movies or cartoons.
Regis: not "like" Noblesse. We are Noblesse.

What?
They are Noblesse?
But I thought....

Teacher: quiet! Both of you introduce yourselves.....
Regis: ....why do I have to?
Teacher: ..!

That seemed to upset the teacher a Bit, but he calmed.

Teacher: ...watch your mouth. How dare you talk to your teacher that way....if you don't have anything to say, just say your name.
Regis: .....Regis K. Landegre
Seira: Seira J. Loyard.

Oh, so that's who they are.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vince: So their at the school?
Mei: yeah. Its weird....their here for something. But I don't know what.
Vince: ....

I was up on top of a building with Vince.

Mei: also, I almost forgot to do something last night.
Vince: ...?

I clenched my hand and made a fist. Then brought it up and swung right at vince's face. Punching him with extreme force, knocking him over and breaking his nose.

Vince: AUGH!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!
Mei: THAT'S FOR FORCING A KISS ON ME IN MY DREAMS, YOU BONEHEAD!!! WHAT, you thought I forgot?!

I punched down again but this time he dodged me.

Mei: why you dodging? Come here and feel my rage!
Vince: heh heh.