Chapter 65

After a while we made it into the land of Lukedonia. We had a little set back because the jet we flew in on was destroyed by some humans who were apart of the union....but Frankenstein quickly too care of that nuisance.

Frankenstein: This place...it seems as if there as a big fight here recently.

A big fight....could it be.......it seems familiar....

Frankenstein: ...this fight had to be something related to what's been happening....by looking at the evidence, there were multiple people attacking one person.....

Mei: ....?!

Its exactly what it sounds like.....

Raizel: Frankenstein.

Frankenstein: yes?

Raizel: This place....is filed with Lazark's aura

Frankenstein: lazark met the enemies here? And he was attacked by many of them at once...

Mei: yes...this spot...is where Lazark Kertia was fated to meet his goal........and his end.

Saying those words alone filled me with sadness...but most of all rage.

Raizel: ....

Mei: come on, we must continue on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone has been upset about this from the beginning. Rai rarely spoke the entire time we came here, I think this is hitting him as hard as anyone.

Mei: ...there are numerous battles happening around here, one after the other....it's like a war is going on.
I can see the lines of fate for everyone.

Frankenstein: and...?

Mei: .....let's just say I can't get involved for a while.

Frankenstein: is that a good or bad thing?

Mei: if I do, the outcome on the timeline may change rapidly again. I hate to say this but....Frankenstein, Raizel.....You both will be on your own without me for a while.

I hate to say that, especially knowing how things might unfold. This type of battle will be insane. I don't want Rai to get involved, but if this is how things are he won't look the other way from it...even if I fought them all myself.

Raizel: ...?

Mei: with that said, I'll be going on first. Do whatever you came here to do and quickly...I'll meet you later...

Raizel: mei...be safe.

Mei: don't worry about me.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.on my way over I could sense very strong power. The first came from Lascrea.
I could even so close I could clearly see the blood field, but as it came it disappeared.
As I got closer, a mist rolled in, but it was red.

A blood mist...?
Knew one person who could do this.

Ragus...

I summoned my gauntlets and used them to blow away the mist.

Mei: phew~ ...that mist was troublesome.

Gejutel: ....mei?!

Gejutel and the others were also here, but badly wounded. Looms like they won't be able to fight for a while.

Mei: ...hey~

Lascrea: Cadis Etrama Di Mei....?

Mei: ah, Miss Lord...I see your holding down the fort.

I looked over Lascrea's shoulder and saw some faces I remember all to well.

Mei: ....hello, Gradeus. Ragus Tradio......Edian Drosia.

Ragus: Ah, it's been so long mrs. Noblesse...

Mei: still using that term after all these years? I keep telling you to call me Mei....

Ragus: if your here, then...

Mei: yes, Raizel is with me....although, he had to make a pit stop....hehe, I fear Frankenstein will blow a fuse.

Gejutel: are you...here to fight?

Mei: .....no.

Lascrea: what?

Mei: due to circumstances in the timeline, I will not be interfering in the duration of this battle...Lascrea, I can however protect the others but that is all I can do.

Lascrea: ....

Mei: hmm, Ragus, I can sense your killing intent...I highly suggest you not attack me for this minute duration....your death will be a lot slower that way. But if any of you were to attack me, your fate will automatically change and I will kill you.....hehe, not that I'm going to execute you either way, I'm just giving you more time to live before either Raizel or Frankenstein makes it here.

Gradeus: so your just gonna play hooky with our lives?

Mei: you act as if I'm doing something you have not already done to others....so, choose quickly, die now or die later....

Vince: if that's how it is, I wonder if I can even the odds.

Vince then appeared next to Ragus.

Oh no...

Mei: vince, you wouldn't...

Vince: hehe, come on, let me play too....I call attacking team.

Mei: DON'T YOU DARE TREAT THIS AS A GAME! ALL THAT TALK ABOUT NOT INTERFERING IN THE TIMELINE AND YOU DARE TO STEP IN THIS ONE?!

Vince: why so irritated? Didn't see this coming as usual?

Mei: ...how dare you...

Now I'm really pissed off. Of all things he decided to do...

I summoned my gauntlets and stormed pass Lascrea.

Mei: if you wanted to pick a fight here BRING IT ON! ...I will not allow you to intervene in this timeline. I'LL STOP YOU BY FORCE!

Vince: hostility truly does fit you in so many ways.