Chapter 61

Raizel: mei.

Mei: no~.

Raizel: it's in the afternoon, mei.

Mei: and the problem is?

Raizel: we've missed half a whole day of school.

I was sitting on rai's back, keeping him pressed down onto my bed. The whole day I've been trying to keep him here, since he kept trying to escape. Although, I did manage to keep him here almost all day.

Mei: missing one day is not a big deal rai...relax.

Raizel: ....wouldn't Frankenstein be worried?

Mei: no worries. I gave him a heads up.

Raizel: your really planning to keep me here, aren't you?

Mei: just for today. Now relax.

Raizel: ....Mei, if you wanted me that bad, just say so.

Mei: hmph. Fine...

I leaned down close to his ear.

Mei: ....Raizel, I want you~.

Raizel: ....

I saw a grin appear on rai's lips as he glanced up at me from the corner of his eye.
In one swift motion, Rai grabbed me and flipped me over onto the bed. I let out a small shriek when he climbed on top of me and his hands started to attack my sides.

Mei: Rahahahai! No, not again! Wahahahait!! Stop!

I struggled and gripped at both his arms, but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. Then, he started attacking my neck with kisses and licks, making me laugh out in hysteria.

Mei: ah! Rai, I GIVE! Stahahap!

He then stopped and released me. Giving me a second to calm my laughter.

Raizel: Mei, I love you.

Mei: ....haha, I love you too, Raizel.

He leaned down looking at me with a smirk playing on his lips. I couldn't help but blush as he leaned in closer and closer, changing looks between my lips and my eyes. Then, he placed his lips on mine and he passionately kissed me.

Mei: ...Rai..I...

Suddenly, I stopped and froze. I felt a sudden wavelength of energy. I looked up at Rai and the expression on his face meant he felt the same thing.
It was an all too familiar feeling.

Shit!!

Mei: Muzaka is at the school!

Raizel: ...!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Without hesitation, me and Rai immediately rushed off to the school.

Why would Muzaka be at the school?
Is he causing trouble? Or is he looking for me and Rai?

Finally, he had arrived at the school and in the courtyard, no doubt, it was Muzaka.....and with Frankenstein.

Mei: Muzaka, why are you here?