Chapter 91

Yuuki and Raizel had approached the door where ignes was currently in.

Yuuki: ...she's in here.

Raizel: .....

Ignes: ...you've come, Lord Raizel. I heard that the werewolves attacked Lukedonia recently. Is that why you're here?

Raizel: ....

Ignes: or...have you come...to get me?

Yuuki: ....

Ignes: did you really come all the way here to get me?

Raizel: Ignes Kravel

She flinched.

Raizel: Where is the human whom you're experimenting on?

Ignes: what? A human...?

Yuuki: ....

He was refering to M-21.

Ignes: why are you asking about that human?

Raizel: Answer me. Where is he?

Raizel glared.

Ignes: you mean the reason that you came here....is to find that human?

Raizel: ....

Ignes: T-Thats ridiculous. You came here, the werewolf base, just for that? Must to save that one human?

She then let out a loud laughter.

Ignes: you're really remarkable. If you had shown that much interest in my father too...

Yuuki: ...?

Ignes: my father wouldn't have had to go into eternal sleep like that...

Raizel: Roctis...gave up everything to protect you.

Ignes: are you saying that he betrayed the nobles and you...because of me?

Raizel: ...

Ignes: DID I ASK HIM TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF FOR ME? I NEVER SAID SUCH A THING! THAT WAS ENTIRELY HIS OWN DECISION! ARENT YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS, NOT ME? IIF YOU HAD PAID EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF ATTENTION TO MY FATHER, WHOM RESPECTED AND FOLLOWED YOU FOR SICH A LONG TIME....IF YOU HAD SHOWN HIM EVEN A FRACTION OF THE ATTENTION THAT YOU'RE GIVING TO THOSE GODDAMED HUMANS AND THAT WOMAN...?

Yuuki: ...?!

Ignes: MY FATHER WOULDN'T HAVE MADE SUCH A DECISION! IF ANYTHING, FOR YOUR SAKE.....he would have....abandoned me.

Yuuki: ....

Ignes: it's your fault for leaving him to make such a decision. This is...all your fault, Raizel....

Yuuki: SHUT THINE LIPS!!!

Yuuki had shouted. Her eyes now a burning red, scolding Ignes.

Raizel: Yuuki...

Yuuki: You're so ungrateful....

Ignes: What...?!

Yuuki: it wouldn't matter what decision he made...whether to stand by you or stand by mine father...

Ignes: father...?

Yuuki: no matter what.......no matter what you are, whom you become, what you do.........a father would never abandon his child!!

Raizel: ....

Yuuki: he couldn't abandon you even if he wanted too....

Yuuki summoned her weapon.

Yuuki: but besides that.... you've not only toyed with the lives of others but even your own father....your actions will not go unpunished....your going to die here today!

Ignes: TITAN!!!

The floor started to rumble and shake. And out came a giant monster.

Yuuki: ...the energy from that thing is eminence.

Ignes: this is a gift for you. I took extra care to create him here. A while lot of werewolves have gone into him.

Yuuki: she packed it with the lives of some of the werewolf warriors...?

Ignes: Although, he's so powerful that I still can control him properly. I'm sure he'll be able to give you a proper gift, Raizel. The gift of eternal sleep.

Raizel: ....

Yuuki: father, stay back and don't fight...

Yuuki was trembling, clenching her scythe tightly.

Raizel: ...Yuuki.

Ignes: Titan, give that man...as well as that girl too the gift of death, would you?

Yuuki's eyes changed and now flashed a bright yellow.

Yuuki: Death is closer to the than the believe, daughter Kravel.

Raizel: Yuuki, don't...

Yuuki: Father, get back or get away! I can't let you fight....I promised mother....

Before she could finish her sentence, the monster attacked. Yuuki immediately used her aura to protect herself and Raizel.

Yuuki: ...please, father...I can't protect the both of us.

Raizel grabbed her, and shielded her from an incoming blast of light. And the more he tried to contain the blast the harder it got for him.

Yuuki: STOP! Why won't you listen to....

Yuuki looked at him and noticed a lot of blood dripping from Raizel's mouth.
He was bleeding.

Yuuki: ....?!

The monster stopped and then leaped right at them. Yuuki yanked herself from his grasp and used her scythe to cut the monsters arm in two.
But it's arms started to regenerate itself. Yuuki then cut off both it's arms in two swift motions.
Althought, the beast would still not cease it's attacks. This time it used it own head to smash down harshly, but Yuuki again used her Aura to create a barrier, protecting herself and Raizel.
And the beast still push through with force, cracks started to appear on the barrier.

Yuuki: ...?!

Raizel: Yuuki!

The beast was about to release another attack. Raizel quickly grabbed Yuuki again and yanked her away, but he himself took on the full force of the blast.

Ignes: Lord Cadis Etrama Di Raizel. What happened to you? You used to be the most remarkable and glorious of all nobles...but look at you now.

Yuuki: father...why did you....

Ignes: judging from the state of you. You must have already been a mess before you came here. Why would you drag your ruined body over here and attempt something so reckless. Just to save one stupid human... Why would you do something so thoughtless.

Yuuki: father. I understand why you are doing this. I understand you more than anything.....but you can't do this by yourself. You can't carry a burrden like this alone. Please let me help you....

Raizel: .....

Yuuki: I can't continue to lose you.

Out of the center of her back, Yuuki had formed two long black wings.