Chapter 27

Me and Vince took off in the direction of the source of the large amount of energy given off. It seemed like it was getting stronger the closer we for to it, but then it was fading.

Mei: ....what the hell...?

When we made it to the source, it was a complete disater.....and Frankenstein was here. And some woman.

Mei: what the hell is going on?

Vince: ....that's Dr. Aris....

Mei: who?

Vince: some crazy researcher bitch...who cares. I'm just gonna watch the fun unfold.

Frankenstein: I haven't had this much fun in a long time. However, I just can't forgive you for yakking away earlier...now...just die.

Aris: ...!!!

Takio: STOP!!

Takio came out of nowhere and attacked Frankenstein, but Frankenstein dodged him just in time.

Frankenstein: ...Takio. What're you doing?

Takio: same goes to you. To my little sister....

Sister?

Aris: bro...ther?

Takio: Teira.

Aris: it's...really you? I heard that you died....

Takio: I didn't did. The union's just misinformed.

Aris: misinformed? How could that be...?

Takio: there was a reason. I'll explain it later. More importantly, why are you here? How'd you get out of the union?

Aris: I heard that you were dead...so I was searching for any remains...

Vince: a lie that is half-truth is the darkest of all lies.

Mei: ...

Takio: ....I see. I'm sorry I worried you.

Aris: no. I'm so relieved that you're alive.

Frankenstein: Takio. Was your younger sister a woman named "Aris".

Takio: what are you talking about? My sister's Aris? There's no way my sister and that crazy woman would be the same person.

Frankenstein: that's strange. The woman you call your little sister is Dr. Aris....

Takio: what're you saying?

Frankenstein: I don't understand what your talking about. You say that Dr. Aris and your sister are different people, but that person you're calling your sister is in fact Aris.

Aris: NO! I'M NOT ARIS! THAT WOMAN'S THE ONE WHO MADE BROTHER AND ME LIKE THIS. THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT I'M HER?!

Takio: Teira. Calm down. There must be misunderstand. ...you. I don't understand what you have this sort of misunderstanding but...

Frankenstein: misunderstand? I've been with her and all along she's been going under the name "Aris".

Takio: what? ....

Aris: ...brother. Why are you looking at me like that? Do you really believe that man over me?

Takio: Teira. That's not it but...

Aris: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S NOT IT! YOU SAW TOO! THAT MAN TRIED TO KILL ME! BUT YOUR GOING TO BELIEVE HIM?!

Takio: ...!

Takio stood up and pointed his gun at Frankenstein.

Takio: I'm sorry. But I can't ignore that you tried to kill my sister.