1

~Sequel to Gang leader Vs. Gang leader ~

Aria

I hum softly staring out on the balcony with a cup of coffee hugged in between my hands, soft music coming through the closed glass door. My elbows rest on the railing and I'm slightly bent over in a giant white shirt and bare feet. I look down at the barely busy street below me and smile slightly, one week in London and the quiet life still surprises me. I bring the cup to my lips and take a small sip of the coffee drenched in milk and sugar, I'm trying to give coffee a chance okay? I nod my head slightly to the new song playing and beginning singing softly.

"Your skin is warm like an oven, your kiss is sugary sweet, your fingers feel like cotton when you put your arms around me. I feel like I'm just missing Something whenever you leave. We've got all the ingredients, except you loving me and respectfully..." I pull my arms from the railing and begin swaying my hips slightly. "I'm not a piece of cake, for you to just discard, while you walk away, with the frosting of my heart-" I stop when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and look behind me to see a sleepy, smiling Xander.

"My skin is warm like an oven? Shouldn't I go to a hospital then?" He mumbles with his morning voice burying his face in my neck and I smile putting one hand on top of his.

"It's the song, you idiot." I turn around in his arms causing him to lift his head.

"But still." He mumbles rubbing his eye, and I tilt my head slightly a hint of a smile still on my face.

"You're adora- is that toothpaste in your hair?" I ask lifting my hand and try to pull a piece of white dried up tooth paste from his hair throwing it on the ground.

"I wanted to come out here with you, but I thought I should brush my teeth first. I guess I was still asleep." He laughs softly taking my cup of coffee and drinking it. "Oh shit how much sugar did you put in this?" He pulls the cup away scrunching his face up.

"Only half..." I mumble.

"Half of what?" He asks taking another sip then scrunching his face up.

"Stop drinking it, Stupid." I take the cup from him taking a sip, it tastes fine to me honestly... Maybe he just can't handle his sugar.

"Aria, half of what?" He takes the cup back.

"Half of the little box they gave us..." I mumble again.

"Half of the box?! You're going to get diabetes the way you drink coffee."

"No I'm not!!" I take the cup back and run inside closing the door on him and locking him on the balcony. I hear him knock on the glass and I turn up the music standing on the other side of the glass with one hand on my hip, sipping the coffee.

"Open the door!" He says sounding muffled through the door and I pretend I can't hear him. I cup my hear leaning it towards him with a confused face. "Please?" He says and begins pouting.

"You're not cute." I say sticking my tongue out at him and he groans loudly. "Okay, okay fine. You win." I unlock the door and open it him quickly getting inside. He closes the door and glares at me.

"That wasn't nice." He pulls the cup away from me and steps over to the coffee table setting my cup down.

"Who said I was nice?" I shrug my shoulder trying not to smile.

"You're in trouble, Aria." He says in a deep voice and I roll my eyes.

"Nope. What are you gonna do? I can still kick your ass." I smile walking away towards the small hotel kitchen. I hear him run slightly behind me, spinning me around and grabbing my face pepper kissing with sloppy kissed. I groan loudly and push him away wiping my face. "Cheesy ass."

"Only for you." He winks and blows me a kiss walking away. I take the opportunity to kick his ass as hard as I can, causing him to yelp. He's about to run towards me again when my phone rings causing both of us to freeze our mood dropping instantly. I walk over to the coffee table and pick up my phone looking at the caller ID, Max. I look up at Xander with a worried look on my face and he nods his head telling me to answer. I click answer and hold the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Aria! Okay so I know I called you a few weeks ago updating you on everything but before I say anything else, how are you?" Max instantly begins ranting and as soon as I open my mouth he begins talking again. "Good? Good. Okay listen something's going on, all the gangs are acting up, doing their own thing. All our shipments are getting interrupted and a name keeps popping up all over the place, Sam Jones. He may be the one interrupting our shipments and I think he's trying to get control over a few gangs. We don't know what he looks like but he's making a lot of connections and fast. Fuck we don't even know if he's a he, he sounds like a he. Everyone is looking to me for a plan but I don't know what to do, neither does Josh. Help me, Aria, help me."

"Okay first of all breathe." I say and he takes a giant breath in, holding it. "Let it out- Was that not implied?" I ask and a giant exhale goes through the phone. "You don't know what he looks like, find out. Find out if he's a he, bring everyone into a group meeting and talk to them, explain the situation, but don't tell them you don't have a plan. Section some people off and make them find out everything they can. Take the gang acting up the most get some members and send a message to everyone else. You torture, you kill, and you destroy until everyone's back in line. Make sure you and Josh go together, then once that's done find and kill Sam Jones." I place my hand over my head as it begins hurting and Xander walks over to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you... I'm sorry for calling I just didn't know what to do. You made being a gang leader look so easy but I'm just shit."

"Don't worry about it, you'll get the hang of it. Call me if you need anything, okay? Bye, Max." I hang up as Max says goodbye and I throw my phone on the couch. Wrapping my arms around Xander and he rubs my back gently.

"It's okay, Beautiful, it was just one phone call." He says softly in my ear and I nod my head, letting go of him.

"You're right, what do you want to do today?" I ask sitting on the couch, shaking myself off mentally.

"Well I have a pretty good idea." He sits next to me and pulls me on top of his lap, cupping my face bringing it down to his so our lips meet. I rest my hands on his chest, shifting over so I'm straddling him, and he begins pulling my shirt up.

1 year. 1 year of freedom. 1 year of being free from all the gang shit and just being with Xander going from place to place. First Rome, then Paris, Greece, so on until finally London. I haven't held a gun in forever and it feels like a weight lifted until about a month ago when Max first called. I try to push it out but there's something in the back of my head, telling me to go back and fix everything, but I'm so happy here with Xander. There's no blood on my hands, there's no screaming, there's no pain. But I'm terrified at the same time, life- life doesn't allow happy endings. Not full ones at least, and I'm just waiting for the day it's all taken away from me. Please, just let me savor these moments with the guy I love. Let me savor the little bit of happiness I've had in years.