9

"Call them off and then send everyone home. I won't send anyone after your guys, I want this little shit show you decided to put on, over." I shove Xander away from me using my gun.

"Josh." He says nudging his head towards the crowd and Josh nods his head. Whistling loud, using his fingers to call the attention of everyone.

"We're done." Josh says with a booming voice and everyone part of Xander's gang shoves my/Leo's gang off of them and begin walking back to their vehicles like little puppies. I feel Xander put a hand on my arm again and I shake him off limping towards Leo's front door, not looking at him once. He doesn't love you, I remind myself. Don't delude yourself. You will never be anything to him but a simple fuck. Accept it.

"Aria! Aria! Are you okay?!" Leo panics running up behind me and I walk through his front door, dropping myself onto his couch and throwing the gun on the floor.

"I should've fucking worn some type of jeans-- at least something to make the bullet not go as deep. Stupid." I mutter to myself, I pull my phone out from my waistband and call Dr. Cain. The longest trusted doctor for my gang.

"Hello?" I hear him ask through the phone.

"I got shot again, leg, not bad. But I need you at Leo Stoic's house, he's a gang leader, you'll find him in the information book I gave you when you first started working for me. I know it's late, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but come as soon as you can."

"Got it, apply pressure to the wound and don't fall asleep. You know the basics." He says and hangs up and I toss my phone to the floor as well.

"Get me a knife and a lot of towels." I say to know one in particular. Someone places a pocket knife in front of me, I open it as I take it away and begin cutting the fabric of my leggings around the bullet. I could take my pants off but I still need to drive home and I don't feel like showing my ass to everyone. I look up when Leo comes in with a bunch of towels and I grab one opening it up and sliding it under my leg as carefully as I can. Grabbing another and begin apply pressure to my still bleeding wound.

"Do you need anything else?" Leo asks.

"If Dr. Cain doesn't get here in 30 minutes, I'm taking the bullet out. Get me cleaning gloves, a needle, a semi-thick thread, gauze's, and some tweezers." I breathe out as my adrenaline begins to subside and the pain is coming through more. I look up to see Xander and Josh hovering near, Xander with a hard stare. "Why are you still here?" I look back down at my leg, pressing down harder.

"Well... I- just thought- um- I-" I hear Xander stutter out before Josh interrupts him.

"We wanted to see if you were okay." A small sarcastic smile creeps to my face.

"Alright..." I laugh quietly and look back up at them. "What is it you really want?" Josh glances at Xander then looks at me and shrugs his shoulder with a genuine look of confusion. "Well I know what I want... Information. Why the fuck did you come to a small gang and cause problems? Were you bored? Did you just want to go and do random shit with your gang, Xander?"

"It's not his gang anymore." Josh immediately blurts out after I finish earning a punch to his side.

"What do you mean?" I ask when Leo comes back with all the stuff I asked for and the bell to the front door rings. Leo walks to get it and opens the door, Dr. Cain rushing in. He gets on his knees right next to me and opens up his case full of medical thingys.

"I can't numb the pain, if I do risks get higher especially since you're still in your first trimester. 5 or 6 weeks, Aria?" He asks as he puts on gloves.