Seeing Things Differently

Prologue

My name is Zoey. Zoey Rain Joanna Blake. I was just like you, you see. Just aregular 16 year old with loving parents and 4 older, overprotective, annoying sweethearts of brothers. But all that changed. My life took a turn for the worse and brought sadness and pain with it. The kind that I only thought existed in movies. I was once a bubbly, beautiful, and loving teenager. Now I am a horrifying, depressing and guilty one. I caused this. The pain, the heartache, the change. I had it all before: family, friends, and luxuries. I went on dates, to the mall with friends, and was the person everyone liked and some envied. But then the accident happened. I took my own parents lifes away. I killed them.I was so selfish and inconsiderate. My friends don't talk to me and hate me, and boys avoid me like the plague.

My brothers changed too. They seem to grow more nervous around me everyday, like I am going to explode any second. That's understandable I guess. I mean I killed their parents. The people who raised them. I killed them. If only I could go back and change what happened. I would take back everything I said and everything that happened. If I could do that, I'd still have my perfect, loving family.

Well I guess your probably wondering how I killed my parents, huh? Well it wasn't intentionally, but thats no excuse for what happened. You see it all started like any other day. . . .