The P Word

Ch. 12

Many months later

Well it's been months now since the big blow out with my brothers and Xavier and I. I'd like to say everything worked out, but unfortunetly it didn't. Donny just couldn't except Xavier and I, so I did the only thing I thought I could. I moved out.

I moved a few towns over from the boys. Only about 15 minutes away. For me, personally, 15 minutes isn't far enough away.

I'm not on speaking terms with any of them, but Zezadon and Zachary are the worst. Diah and Ree Ree are okay with it all but are still being jerks about what happened.

I haven't talked to them in many,many months. Almost a whole year. It's April now. April 21st. Exactly 2 months until my 19th birthday.

Xavier and I finished the mating bond 2 and a half months ago on Valentine's Day. It was perfect. I know where his mark on my neck for the whole world to see. I love it.

Part of me hopes my brothers and I will reunite before my birthday because I really miss them. All they need to do is apologize and everything will be alright. I sure ain't apologizing for moving out until they apologize for being rude and unfair.

It's really hard for me to be away from Zach though. . Maybe I should just call him. . . . .

NO. I can't. Then they'll all think I've forgiven them even though they didn't apologize yet. Hah, yeah right.

Well anyways back to Xavier and I. We got a huge house together in a little town called Starry. It's secluded from the city and surrounded by trees. It's just us in the house and we like it that way. Xavier took over his dad's pack and I became Alpha Female. The pack moved into town with us in a huge pack house.

Life is good. I just wish my dumb brothers were here with me, so they could be apart of it.

I try not to think of them as much though. Xavier helps. He is absolutely amazing. So sweet and caring. Always saying the most adorable things. I can't image life without him.

So here I am,  with the love of my life in the kitchen.

"Hey babe, do you want pancakes or eggs? With sausage or bacon? Or both?", said Xavier.

"Hmmmm, how about eggs with  sausage, bacon, and homefries?"

"Woahh, okay then. Coming right up!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"What?" he asked sounding completely clueless.

"Woah! You said woah! What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying I'm fat?", I cried out.

"What?! No I didn't sa-"

"Okay!, I see how it is. You don't want me anymore. You think I'm fat!", I felt big, fat tears coming down my face.

"No, no baby! I just meant-"

"Meant what!"

"I just meant that you surprised me. You normally only want like an egg and a slice of bacon. I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean anything!"

I sniffled. "Okay I'm sorry too. I'm just so hungry lately and I feel so tired and I miss my brothers. They are messing with my appetite."

"Don't worry about it baby. It's okay", he said and picked me up, sat me on the counter, and hugged me.

Now I feel bad. I'd been so grouchy lately and eating more and sleeping more. I don't know why. I think it's because I miss my brothers. . .

Xavier finished up breakfast and set it in front of me. It was everything I had asked for. Eggs, bacon, sausage, and home fries. It's not that much food, is it?