Tough Brothers and Tickle Fights

Ch. 11 Tough Brothers and Tickle Fights

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping. It was so very relaxing and-- Wait, what? Birds?

My eyes shot open and I found my self staring at an old man who was standing not 2 feet away with a hungry expression on his face.

His arm shot out and touched my cheek and I screamed.

"Awwwwwwww!", I shouted and jumped and fell off the bench.

"Zoey! Huh, who are you?", Xavier awoke and yelled. "What are you doing to my girlfriend?"

My heart fluttered. He said girlfriend. He said girlfriend! I internally squealed. Oh God, I thought. What am I doing? This isn't me. I am never like this.

_It's only natural, Zoey, to love your mate and have your heart flutter when he's around you, and want to jump on --I cut my wolf off.

Okay,I 've hear enough. Lalalalala. I know what you mean. I got the talk about mates when I was younger and I don't need to hear it again.

Awhh, my mate. It definetly does feel good to say that. My mate. I sighed dreamily.

I was brought back to reality when I heard a grunt.

It was Xavier. I looked over at him and saw he was on top of the old man punching him down.

Ouch, thats got to hurt, I thought, but I don't care. He tried to touch me. He was staring too. That's just rude!

I was brought back to reality again when I heard Xavier let out a yelp.

I looked over and saw the old man, who is looking pretty strong right now, kick Xavier in the stomach and get on top of him and start punching his face.

Oh no. Nobody touches my man but me! Oh I can't believe I just said that, well thought it.

I got up and pulled the man off Xavier. I looked over at X and saw his face all bruised and bloody. Then I got angry. I screamed and started punching him. My scream lasted about five seconds and I had only punced him once. I looked at him and realized that he was knocked out. How did I do that? I had only punched him in the arm.

I looked up at Xavier to find that he was just as shocked as I was. I slowly got up and backed away.

Seriously, what just happened?

I just stared at the man and then felt myself being gently tugged by Xavier towards his car. It was then too that it realized we were at the park and not in my yard. We must have fallen asleep.

When we got to the car, Xavier strapped me in, slammed the door shut, walked over to his door, opened it, got in, and then slammed his door shut too. He looked mad. No I take that back. He looked livid and to be honest he was scaring the hell out of me. He started the car and sped away from the park. I wimpered slightly. I didn't mean to knock out the poor man.

I waited five minutes until I said "Are y- are you mad at me?"

He looked over at me. Guilt was hanging in his eyes, but he still looked angry. His fingers were clenching the steering wheel.

"I'm not angry at you", he said simply, but his voice was hard and cold.

My wolf wimpered too.

"But why are-"

"I'm not angry at you, alright!?", he shouted,"Just relax Zoey!"

I was shocked. He had never yelled at me. I started to cry. I didn't mean to make him mad. I was just trying to find out why he had looked so angry even though he sad it wasn't my fault.