Meeting Xavier Moon. . . Oh and His Brother, Xander

Hey guys! May I just ask you a small question? you don't have too but I was wondering if any of you would be willing to say, i don't know, maybe mention my  story in your stories or give me any helpful tips? Pleasssee(:

Thank you all for reading! hope you like this chapter!

Happy New Year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch 5 Meeting Xavier Moon. . . Oh and His Brother, Xander

Zoeys P.O.V.

The sun shined brightly through my window making me awake. My head was pounding! Goshh, what went on last night, I thought?

Then it all came back. The party. The disgusting living room where the party took place. The kitchen. Grabbing an apple and a water. Those beautiful green/blue eyes belonging to that gorgeous young man. Oh, how I wish to look into them all day and live happily ever after with- who am I kidding? What beautiful, hot, gorgeous, enticing boy would ever want me? The ugly murderer.

He was so gorgeous. My thoughts for the time I have been up so far has only been about him. I'm going over every detail of him and what happened last night over and over. I sighed outloud. It almost looked as if he was going to talk to me and that he was about to say my name. HUh, there I go trying to make myself feel good again. But maybe it is true. I guess I'll never know. My brothers just had to pull that marvelous creature away! Ughhh.

It's Saturday today. After Sunday I'll only have a week left of school! Then summer is here! I can finally just wallow about in my room for around three months! Something in the back of my mind told me I was wrong though. It's weird I almost feel as if some life changing event is coming and when it does, it's gonna come hard. Is it a good or bad change you ask? Well I'm not sure. I think I'm just going crazy.

_Your not crazy, just stupid_ a voice in my head said.

Ohh my god, I knew it! I'm going crazy! I'm hearing little voices in my head! The boys will through my out for sure if they hear about this. That reminds me, they still seem so nervous around me. I guess it's just because I killed mom and dad.

_You are not crazy like I said. You're just stupid._ There it goes again! The voice!

Who are you I said?

_I'm you._ it stated simply.

Like a. .like my conscience?, I asked.

_Well sort of, but your not crazy just stupid_

Why am I stupid?,I asked confuzzled.

_Well, first of all you think you're respo-_, she was cut off by my brothers barging in.

_Goodbye Zoey, talk to you soon_

Wait!, I thought, but it was too late, she was gone. I don't understand. Where could she have gone?

My thoughts were interupted by Donny.

"Hey little sis, uh, we have some friends we want you to meet. Come down stairs. They'll be here in 5."

My brothers left the room, leaving me to my thoughts again. So, if finally get to meet the mysterious Moon brothers who are bestfriends with my brothers and have been for years even though I never knew about them. I got up and put some effort into my outfit. I put on fitting jeans and a somewhat baggy blue shirt. I left my hair down and it surprisingly looked okay. I staired at myself in the mirror. I looked just like my parents. It hurt so much to look at myself, that's why I never do.

I slowly walked down the stairs, hearing voices at the bottom. When I reached my brothers they stopped talking, then turned to me with hardened faces. Their faces immediately softened when they saw me. I looked just over my brothers shoulder and got a feeling of deja vu. I was once again staring into the eyes of the boy last night. Excitement overwhelmedme, but I quickly convered it by showing no emotion. I couldn't tear my eyes awy from his. It was as if we were the only two in the room. My brothers and the other boy were completely gone.