My Zoey

New Point of View!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch 4 My Zoey

Mystery P.O.V

My brother and I just got to the Blake residence and the party was already in full swing.  I love parties! The girls, the beer, the dancing, everything. I am just so excited. I get to see my four best guy friends and their adorable little sister. She was just too cute when we were younger. She was my first kiss. I wonder what she looks like now. Beautiful, I bet. I was so upset when my parents decided we had to move. I had to leave my bestfriends and my first love. I know I was only 7 at the time put I knew I loved her with all my heart. My parents would always say that she was probably my mate. Yeah that's right, mate. I'm a werewolf. So is my brother and parents and the Blakes. Their parents were too. Were, ofcourse, because they passed away. I feel so sad when I think of that. Alpha Blake and his wife were amazing. So kind and sweet, and fierce and demanding when they needed to be. Poor Zoey. She was such a daddy's girl. He would of done anything for her.

Well when we moved away I became quite the player. I know, I know, a player at 7? Your probably thinking I'm lying but let me tell you I'm not. I was so sad that I had to leave my Zoey bear! By the time I was in 6th grade I was the coolest kid who all the guys wanted to hang out with and the guy that had girls falling at his feet. I wa a player so I did what any player would do. I used girls, played with them. But now, being back  here, I feel as if things are about to change. Like I'm destined to do something good and destined to find my other half. My soulmate. My wolf hates all the bimbos now. I do too. I feel disgusting when I look at any other girls.

Well anyways back to the party. The house hasn't changed a bit. Well except for the girls and guys dancing and the people that were passed out everywhere. The music was loud, just how I liked it. As I was looking around for the boys I smelt the most heavenly smell ever!

_Mate, mate! Mine! Find her!_ my wolf said.

The scent was a mix of Vanilla and Mint. Yum! I followed the scent into the kitchen. There was only a couple of people in there. All but one of the people were making out. The one girl who wasn't with another guy was looking in the refridgerator grabbing a water and an apple.

_Mate, mine_, my wolf called again.

The girl turned around and I was truly awestruck. She was beautiful. Only one girl has had those gorgeous eyes and that was my Zoey. I knew now that that beautiful creature in front of me was my mate and most importantly my Zoey! I gues my parents were right after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was gonna end it but decided to continue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Z-", I started, but was interupted by my four bestfriends who dragged my out of the room before I could tell them to leave me and my mate alone. They dragged my upstairs and pulled my into Zach's room.

"Gosh X, you almost blew are cover!", Donny exclaimed.

Totally confused I said,"What are you talking about?"

"You almost blew our cover man! Zoey doesn't know about us!",yelled Zevadiah.

Now even more confused I said," Of cousre she knows! She grew up knowing! She's a were herself!"

"Awwh, guys he moved before the accident", said Donny to the boys. I heard choruses of "oh yeah" and "I forgot".

"What are you guy talking about? What accident?"

"I'll tell  him guys" said Zevadiah,"About two months after you left we had a surprise attack from rogues. We were so unprepared and everything was hectic. Kids were playing outside and adults were out of town shopping and what not. The attacked silently. We had no idea this was coming. My dad sent out fighters to get the kids and bring them to the pack houses safe room and sent other fighters out against the rogues. It was a gruesome fight, so I've heard. All the kids were brought to the safe room and when they were checking the kids in they found they had one missing. It was Zoey. We thought we lost her. After the rogues gave up and ran off, my dad set up a search party for Zoey. My parents were devastated. It was three months until we found her. We found her by the highway all bruised and beaten", he clenched his fist," She was raped at the age of 7. Her hole body was covered in blood. Her head was bleeding severly because they bashed her head into a tree."