Meeting Luci

Luci was supposed to be here when my parents left two hours ago, but he wasn't. I took that as a sign that he probably wasn't going to show up today.
That's why I find my self downstairs in the kitchen staring at Lucifer, while he's taking a shot of my dad's vodka, wearing nothing but a towel.
As he hadn't noticed me yet I considered running upstairs to dress, but that would be cowardly, and I don't do cowardly. So instead I walked to the cabinet and took out a bowl while I said:

"You do realise that it's nine in the morning?"

"You do realise It's Friday and therefore a school day?" He replied after a fleeting glance at me.

Our math teacher was sick, and he also happened to be our biology teacher so I my first class started 10.30, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Right back at you, don't you have college or something like that ?"

"Yeah, but I'm sick" He said and did a very bad fake cough.

" I know, you've been sick for more than 22 years and I don't think it's going to pass"

Not that impressive, I know- but you try comming up with something witty when you eyes are glued to the hottest ass to ever se a pair of jeans. But to be hones I don't really pay ettention to peoples asses, I'm more och a chest and shoulder type of girl.

"Haha, you're so funny. Aren't you going to get dressed or something? He said while nodding to the towel I was currently wearing.

"Seriously? The average dress covers less, not to mention that the average dress is much more form fitting that a towel."

Not that I would ever wear something that tight, I was way to…. Chubby, that's at least what my friends say, I think of it as fat.
Although to be honest I weigh more than I look to weigh, I look to be around 60 kg, but actually I'm closer to 70. I also have black/brown hair, brown/hazel eyes (totally depends on the light) and I look quite ordinary, not beautiful but I wouldn't say I'm hideus either.

"I was referring to the fact that you need to go to school genius"

"Yeah, whatever," I said as I sat to eat my cereals and watched him do something by the liquor cabinet

"What are you doing?" I was proud that I had been able to make it sound like I realy didn't care"

"I'm going to have a party tomorrow so I need to know how much alcohol you have so I know what I need to restock if anyone drinks from this."  The idiot said like he was stating the most obvious thing in the world.

 "Who the fudge said you could have a party in my house!" And for the record I don't censor, I actually said fudge.

"Your brother.  And what a coincidence, it's his house to" He said like he'd just figured out the most brilliant thing in th world

"You can't do that." I cried, "Besides there is no way in hell you could throw a party till tomorrow"

"Of course I can, and don't worry I'll invite you too"  He said right before he patted me on the head as he walked by. That idiot, do I look like a dog?
And what does he mean by inviting me? It's my house, he can't uninvite me.

"Luci (pronounced like the name Lucy) get back here!"

"How many times must I tell you not to call me that, Ducky?"

 "Don't call me Ducky, Luci, I said pronouncing his name extra carefully."

"Make me!"

" Well I'll.. "

I looked at the clock which was 09.50 and as it took close to an hour to get to my school, I realised I only had 10 minutes to get ready.

I rushed up the stairs and managed to get done in ten minutes, and as I was leaving the house I heard Luci asking me why I never put on makeup, I ignored him and kept walking.

the reason I never use make up for school or spend hours picking out my outfit is simple: I'm lazy. I don't feel like getting up half an hour earlier to put on make up, I'd rather use that time to sleep. The only reason I was up so early today was that my parents and Nico were leaving for the airport and they woke me, normally I'd just get up 20 minutes before I had to get out of the house.
This doesn't mean that I never wear make up, it just means that I don't wear it on a daily basis.