Meeting a short but important chapter

This chapter is not edited

"What are you doing, let him go!" I said talking to Luci. The table that Jessie was bent over was a deep brown, almost black color. It matched the modern theme of our house quite nicely.

"Oh nothing, I was just showing your friend here a few grips, but he's leaving now"

Luci let Jessie up and patted him on the back as if they were best friends, but judging by Jessies winces his hand was coming down harder then necessary.

" Right, Jackie called and needed advice on.. something, I'm not sure what, she was talking to fast."

When Jackie got excited she talked fast, really fast, so fast you could barely see her lips moving. We always told her to slow down but she always responded:

"I'm not talking too fast, your minds are just working to slowly " This would of course be said faster than you could blink.

"Ok, I'll walk you too the door." I said wanting to ask him what had really happened and he looked like he was about to disagree but then I swear i could see a flashbulb go on above his head.

"Alright honey." He said as he took my hand and practically dragged me out of the kitchen and into the hallway.

"What was that about and why the fudge did you call me 'honey'" I asked him confused and somewhat annoyed because he was going so soon and leaving me with Dummy Mcdumdum.

"Oh, that, you'll see. Now do me a favor and hold still" And before I had time to blink his left hand was grabbing the back of my head and the back of his right hands palm was rubbing my lips. Hard.

While he was doing this his Left hand had started to mess up my hair. This went on for a couple of seconds before he removed his hands.

"Why the fuck did you aaoow!" Before I had time to finish my sentence he had reached out and grabbed the skin of my neck between his fingers and simultaneously pinched and twisted.

I was just reaching out to rub my sore neck when Jessie waved and slammed the door in my face.

Bloody idiot, and btw I take back what I said, Jessie is obviously no longer the most normal one in our group, That was now my position.

I walked back into the kitchen while pondering what i should do to get back at Jessie, so you can imagine my surprise when Lucis expression went from the self satesfied smirk that seemed to be permanently wedged on his face to a nasty glare. But the glare was gone so fast I wasn't even sure I actually saw it or if I imagend it.

"Does he do that when you're parents are home as well" He was leaning against the fridge and i must admit he looked delicious wearing nothing but a wife beater and low riding jeans. His hair was slightly damped, he had probably showered recently.

"Do what?"

"you're really gonna play dumb?" Obviously Luci though that Jessie and I had just done something and I was guessing it had something to do with the entire lip-rubbing-neck-pinching thing, but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to appear dumb so I decided to change the subject.

"Bite me. Have you been hanging out here all day, don't you have a life?" He looked at me for a couple of seconds looking as if he was pondering something the slightly shook his head and and looked straight into my eyes.

I was standing in the door way and he was on the other side of the room by the kitchen, There was close to 4 m separating us not to mention a big wooden table.
However i still felt like a prey waiting to be pounced upon by the big predator. I didn't like the feeling not one bit, but the chills running down my spine weren't all bad to tell you the truth.

"I went training shortly after you left and you where in your room when I returned, I came home early to rest. I have a fight tonight"
Luci and Damien where both MMA fighters and while I doubt any of them consider it a job I know they both spend allot of their time on it and have both won their fair share of price money.

I could do nothing but stare as he slowly walked towards me, my breath stuck in my throat. The rationall part of my mind told me that he was only going to leave the room and I was just standing by the doorway, yet I couldn't stop my body from shaking.

I don't know if i should be relived or disappointed when he just walked past me, but no sooner had i relaxed before I heard him stop less then a meter behind me and say

"Oh and Ducky, I might just take you up on that offer."

He talked so softly I barely heard him and I'm sure he was quite a distance away before I realized what offer he was talking about

does anyone realize what the offer was?
 laso there will be some lemons in future chapters and I was thinkihg about doing something a bit kinky and I was wondering in what you're opinions where. And i would also like to know what you would wanna see, both in the plot and in the sex :P