Meeting the Heroin addiction

I am soooo incredibly sorry for the super late and super short chapter. I know where I'm going with this and I know whats gonna happen in every chapter- I just can't get it on paper ( computer screen). Again I am so sorry. But on the brigh side you get to see plays damien

I  didn't take my eyes of his when I slowly stood up and walked over to him. I hesitated in front of him not quite sure of what I should do, but I didn't have to fret long because his large hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me down until I sat like I'd been sitting on John. Once again I was careful to put most of my weight on my knees, although that was a bit harder know because there wasn't as mush space.
Apparently luci wasn't happy with the way I was sitting and pulled me closer to him while pushing me down, this caused me to grind against his groin. I have never hated an article of clothing as much as I hated my jeans at that moment. Even with the thick jeans the movement made my pussy spasm and also made my breath come out in a shuddering gasp. I had looked away when I sat down in his lap but now I looked up to meet his turquoise eyes, they were burning with an odd mix of hunger and glee. I was so distracted by his eyes that it wasn't until I felt his surprisingly cool breath fan my face that I realized that he'd moved closer so now there was barely an inch separating our faces. I quickly  glanced  down at his tempting lips before I looked up too meet his eyes again. I barely had time to see a flicker of amusement in his eyes before his lips touched my own and I could focus on nothing else.
It was kinda like chocolate, after the first bite you know you're addicted for life. His lips were cool- not cold, but definitely cooler that mine- and moist. I pressed my face closer mashing our lips together, he pulled back a bit and nipped at my bottom lip silently ordering me to open up. I happily obliged and the next thing I know the safe and comfortable chocolate addictions turned into  a fuckin heroin addiction. I don't wanna be cheesy and say there was fireworks but I don't know any other way to explain it, It was like I was a starving beast that had been offered an all you can eat buffé, and I just couldn't get enough. I started grinding  my hips into his.

Lucis hands, that had previously been resting loosely on the side of my thighs, where now clenched around my hips guiding my movements. When I was moving the way he wanted me to on my own he let go of my hips. One of his hands fisted in my hair and the other one was splayed across my ribcage just under my breast and was reaching up to cup it. Then his lips were gone. 

I let out a grunt of displeasure  and moved to fuse our lips and tongues together again but his hand in my hair pulled me back. his forehead meet mine and we sat like that for a couple of seconds and I didn't hear or notice anything besides him and our labored breathing,  but then it was like our little bubble had burst and I could hear snickers, giggles and whispers cooming from around us. I had completely forgotten about the other people in the room.

" Well I should get going" John said getting up
" Me too, can you give me a ride?" Nakeo said clearing her throat

Sarah and jesse mumbled something and got up as well and in the blink of an eye they had left and I was alone with Luci.