eight

Talking to someone wasn't an easy task for her. It was like mixing oil and water together, without any emulsifier.

But she had to talk to him because he was right. She was rude to him, always.

It wasn't her fault though, she had been in a tough shell for a long time, but her behavior to him and his to her made her realize that somewhere, she hurt him for no reason at all.

And Kanak never hurt anyone.

---

"Umm, hello."

He was shocked.

Not because someone was confused to even say hello, but the voice was of that girl who ever shut his mouth like it was unnecessary to talk.

He was a chatterbox, no doubt. But this girl was damn hard, and fucking rude to deal with.

Though, he never got angry that fast, her temper had flared his. People must realize that there is something called respect. You can't gain it that easily though.

"Yeah?"

"I... I am sorry for that day and the other day too..."

She was confused at her own words. She wasn't sorry that day, she wasn't sorry to anyone or for anyone before but why was she sorry now!

"I don't want your sorry."

He felt uncomfortable, watching her there in front of him and saying sorry to him. She shouldn't be sorry, instead she should understand how to talk to people.

Asking for forgiveness is easy than understanding it's importance.

And he decided to make her understand.

"I actually want to be your friend."

---