fifteen

"I am done with this sorry bullshit!"

And Bhaskar was really fucked up with the issue. He hadn't committed any sin to be ashamed of. He hadn't murdered nor he did create a great political spam. What was his fault after all? He just wanted to make her laugh, which was bloody difficult. And surprise could have been the perfect one. But he never knew what went wrong.

And he thoroughly was over with this drama.

"I wanted to surprise you. Sorry for wanting that."

She was silent. Was it the silence before the storm or was it silence of shame? He was confused and waited for her outburst. But he got silence. Only silence.

"You don't want to answer for that?"

It was annoying. The whole situation. Either she should say him to fuck off or to smile and accept. But she did neither. She did something which he hadn't expected at all.

"It's not you, Bhaskar. It's me."

***

The idea of refusal wasn't new for Bhaskar but acceptance. It never digested. Kanak never accepted her fault, her ego was bigger than this universe. But that day, when she said it was her fault, pieces didn't fit the puzzle.

Even making her accept her rudeness was a slow process, then how did she easily accepted her fault.

And actually, what was her fault?