twenty five

Sriharikota

Coordinates: 13.7178°N 80.2000°E
Country : India
State: Andhra Pradesh
District: Nellore District
Languages: Official- Telugu
Time zone: IST (UTC+5:30)
PIN: 524124
Vehicle registration: AP
Climate tropical: Wet and dry.

Sriharikota is a barrier island off the Bay of Bengal coast located in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, India. It houses the Satish Dhawan Space Centre, one of the two satellite launch centers in India with the other being the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station in Thiruvananthapuram. Indian Space Research Organisation launch satellites using multistage rockets such as the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle and the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle from Sriharikota.

He tapped frequently on the back button and threw his phone in the suitcase. Wikipedia couldn't feed him enough, actually no one could do that. For the three weeks he was tired of using technology, tired of himself being so addicted to technology.

Sriharikota. Satish Dhawan Dhawan Space Center. ISRO. Fuck.

Miss. Kanak Ghosh fucked off everything. She did what she wanted.

He laughed. It wasn't the beautiful one which made her smile, which faded away with time. Even Anwesha used to complain that he never laughed whole heartedly, that his laughter was artificial. He never dared to tell her why.

He laughed again, this time it was on his situation, sarcasm and pity both overflowing. The metal walls of his private jet had good sound absorbers as his laugh never echoed back, never taunted him, never haunted him about the twisted faith.

He laughed again. And this time tears welled up in his eyes which made him to shut out the world and avoid the dark clouds of night, amidst of which he was flying to meet her.