twenty

One had to be psychologically wrong in so many levels to repeat the same mistake again, the said one's heart unacceptable to the fault. Too adamant to accept, too addicted to inflict pain to oneself and too crooked to not listen the inner voice of good.

There's nothing called 'guardian angel' in real life, at least for Kanak, as she repeated the same mistake to go to office and turn over the pages, secretly. If there had been an angel flying nearby her, the pristine soul would had slapped her and said her to forget Bhaskar and his words. Her conscience wasn't letting her to do the deed but her ego wasn't able to make her ask it directly. She was a mess, emotionally a lot more than physically.

Once again she was back in the same room, slight claustrophobic self of her's making her conscious of everything around her. She searched for the file. There it was, stuffed in between other important files and tempting her to come closer. She obliged.

This time she had been careful with her arrangements, her mission to get the information was after the last bell. Thanks to her sports teacher who taught her to climb up and down, she took it to another level by climbing walls.

The rooms weren't locked yet, it meant the guards had not left the main building. She took a deep breath and opened the file.

"B... B... Oh where the fuck is B... Bh... Yes, Bhaskar!"

She was doing cha-cha-cha, imaginatively. But next few lines made her to choke.

Bhaskar R. Gayakwad,
S/o. Mr. Ranjit Gayakwad, Ex-Home Minister, and
Late Mrs. Tara Gayakwad, Founder of Ansh Hospital and Childcare.

Late. Mrs. Tara Gayakwad.