chapter 6 - Lunch (edited)

I grabbed my chicken burger of my plate and took of the bun and put some mayonnaise on it after I put the bun back on and watched as Katie put ketch up on hers.

"yum" Katie says as she picks up her burger and takes a bite.

I looked towards Kyle table and saw him making out with the popular girl like always I wish that was me she doesn't deserve his attention she kisses almost every boy in this school and I mean everyone.

Katie

I look at Natalie and notice her looking at Kyle. I couldn't help but feel sorry for my best friend she loved him since she was young and here he is making out with the popular girl and does not realise his missing out on the best thing he ever could have.

I grabbed her hand "if he can't see you for what you are, then he is not worth your time, come on lets finish our lunch and after lunch we will go to the mall and I will buy you some more clothes and we may even do some more pranks you know you love pranks" I say looking at Natalie and see she starting to smile again

"I know I just feel stupid why can I not move on, I just wish I did not like him I know I am nothing compared to miss fancy over their" Natalie say pointing her finger towards Crystal and sighs

"You are way better than her do not ever think she better then you, she just an girl who kisses every boy she can get one day he will realise what he missed I promise you that" I say to Natalie I look towards them and shake my head in disappointment.

"Hey guys" I look up and notice Amelia finally joined us with her food.

"Where have you been lunch is almost over?" I ask her looking at the time.

"Sorry I was with my boyfriend Max" she says smirking

"off course, we should of known" I say smirking back then look at Natalie and we both burst out laughing.

After we all eat our lunch smiling.

Natalie

I finish my lunch and smile at Katie and grab my phone out of my bag and pull my phone out and put it on camera and take a picture of us off course Katie was posing with her tongue out while Amelia was just smirking like crazy.

I showed them the picture.

"This is totally going to be my new cover photo on facebook" Says Katie smiling she then gets her phone out and smirks

"I really like this picture" says Amelia still looking at the picture.

"Can you send me the picture babe?" asks Katie as she opens up her facebook.

"off course, I am putting it on my profile picture so you can get it of their" I say smirking then add it as my profile picture.

We all smirk at each other and they also get the picture and change their to it to after we tidy up our food and walk towards the bin and throw away our food.

As we walk out of the cafe we hear someone call us so we turn to them.

"Katie want to go for a drink later?" ask Lucas shouting to her and raise his eye borrow.

"hm, I let you know" Katie says as she thinks and rubs her hand against her chin then walks off.

"why did you not say yes?" I ask her as I face her.

"Playing hard to get got to let the guy work for me" Katie says laughing then look at Lucas smirking at her then shakes his head.

"off course" I say laughing with her then we run of

We go to our last lesson which was so boring.