Chapter 45 - Plan (Edited)

I woke the next day with my eyes complete red all around from crying i looked like i have had no sleep and got punched into the face.

I look at my alarm clock next to my bed and notice that it is almost half 8 i quickly run to my wardrobe get change for school and brush my teeth and brush my hair so it is not a mess after doing my hair i go down stairs make myself some toast and walk into the front room.

i walk over to the couch and sit down and take my phone from out of my jean pocket and unlock it and open the message screen and open Mike box message and quickly write a message "Hey we need to talk I got a call last night i thought it was of you but it was someone else they said they were going to kill you i do not know what to do i do not want you to die Mike we have only just spoke for ages please answer back i know you said last night to text but please respond"

i put my phone on loud then put it into my bag and then walked to the front door.

I open the front room door and walked down the steps to my car. I open the car and throw my bag onto the seat next to the driver seat after i sit down and closes my car door and leave to go to school.

i park my car at the front so i can get to my car quick if i need to.

I walk over to where Vanessa and the other are normal and off course i find Vanessa sitting on a bench with the other smoking.

I was quite surprised as i have never seen her smoke i seen the other smoke but never her.

i walk over to her and smile

"Hey do you know if Mike coming to school today?" i ask Vanessa as i join her on the bench.

"nah he is not coming in today, he wanted to be off got stuff to do so he called in ill" Vanessa says to me while she smokes

"you know smoking bad for you health" i say to her as i watch her take another bit.

"i know but It helps me relax, here have some" Vanessa says while giving me the cigarette.

i look at the cigarette for about 5 mins before i put it to my mouth and start smoking with her.

"Vanessa i am worried i had a call of Sebastian brother yesterday he wants to kill Mike, i can't let him kill Mike we finally have a chance to be happy what do i do?" i ask her while looking at the ground.

"Mike a strong lad he can protect himself he won't die" Vanessa says as she rubs my shoulder.

The bell rung and everyone goes to lesson along with me as i was in lesson all i could think about was that i need to help Mike and the only way i can do that is if i practise and i am not going to ask my father for help so my other choice is Kyle.

So when lunch came around i walk to Kyle and my old friend table and sit down.

"Hey, Kyle look I need some help" i say as i look at him and not the others as they all look at me shocked

"whats up, you know I will always help you no matter what, we are friends right all of us?" Kyle says as he grabs my hand.

"off course, look i am sorry for everything I want us all to be friends again, can you help me to fight i do not know how to and someone going to to kill Mike and i have this funny feeling that he won't be done after that and he be after me after" I say still looking at him

"Off course we will help you, i do not want anything to happen to you do you know the name of the guy let us kill him that way you both be happy and safe" Kyle says smiling

"you would do that for us, i know me and Mike will never be safe but this guy his beyond furious we killed his boyfriend he wants revenge badly that time when i was missing i was taking by his Sebastian long story cut short Mike killed him and saved me" i say smiling and wiping my face at the same time as i remember the day it changed our lives forever.

"Yes i want you to be happy i did not make you happy, I know Mike makes you happy i see you smile every time your with him so yes i do this for you because your my best friend now" Kyle says

"Thank you Kyle" i say to him

"so what's his name" i don't know his last name

"this might be hard what was the boyfriends name?" Kyle ask me

"Sebastian I just told you this" I say

"i know who he is and i know of his boyfriend we seriously need to train you he is a very strong man" Kyle says

"oh" i reply back even more scared

"come to our hideout after school and we will start training you" Kyle says.

"i will thanks" i get up from their table and walk over to Vanessa and the other

Then grab my phone and see one message from Mike

I open the message and read it

"I know what he planning his coming for us both i want you to hide stay safe i come back i got to get him before he gets us, i meant everything i said last night i love you i cant text you right now but i be in touch soon delete this message after you read it"

"so he already know, how can i keep safe i am in a middle of two gangs and at the moment another looking to kill me" i say out loud.

"what was that Hun, we did not hear you" Vanessa says as she puts her chocolate muffin down

"oh i said that muffin look Delicious to eat" i say lie and putting a fake smile on my face.

I knew now that practising my fighting skills and shooting will be the best option for me i cannot put my family at risk and my friends so I do the right thing and learn and move out the house to a different one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so sorry for long update but here it is i hope you all are having a great week enjoy and do not forget to vote.

check out my friends book if you like manga KyleDavies844 and the books are called Adventure to a new world! and Revenge will be ours!

So guys what do you think about me making a second book to this one?