chapter 43 - Love (edited)

I woke the next day looking straight at Mike I notices that his still peacefully sleeping i could not help but stroke his face as I was him sleeping.

As i was stroking his face, Mike woke up smirking at me and watching me stroke his face.

"Hey did i wake you up?" I ask as I continue to stroke his face.

"hey, no I just woke up but I love waking up to you now seeing your beautiful eyes shine with happiness" Mike said as he smiles at me and moves his arms and puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me on the lips

"Mike, can i ask you something?" I ask him looking into his eyes

"you can ask me anything Natalie always" he says stroking my chin

"never leave me stay" I say

he looks me into my eyes and smiles and says "i will never leave you i would rather die then leave you, when i shoot Sebastian that because i could not let you die i need you and i love you" Mike says as his eyes start to spark with so much love.

As Mike said that i could feel tears come down my face "I love you too" i reply back and quickly kisses him.

we sat in the bed kissing in till we both got hungry.

I walked over to mike wardrobe and but on one of his long t shirts and my skinny trousers and then went to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

After i brush my teeth i checked my hair then joined Mike in the kitchen.

"would you like a cup of tea or coffee?" Mike asked smiling at me

"yes please tea" i reply back as i watch him walk around the kitchen.

he walks over to the kettle and turn it on as we watch the tea start to heat up.

after it heat up, he started to make the tea and pass it over to me.

after he set the tea down he set our breakfast down on a table and we began to eat the food.

after we eat, Mike put all the dirty dishes into the sink and looked at me.

"so do you want me to drop you off at home and i pick you up later we can go to the movies" Mike asked me while he leans on the door

"sure i would love that" i say smiling

he smiles and walks over to me and kisses my head "i be back let me change and i will drop you off at home"

Mike quickly runs upstairs to his room, while Mike changing i decided to look around the front room a bit more and i was looking around i notice he has photos of his family on the fire place and also surprisingly he has a photo of me facing a camera and smiling,

As i look closer at the photo i remember this day, i went to the beach with my friends and we were messing around playing in the water and splashing each other also sun bathing on the sand.

after i look at the picture i start to wonder how long Mike going to be just to get change his been up their a long time.

couple minutes later he runs down the stairs and grabs my hand and runs to his car.

"i can't meet you later, i promise i see you later or call you something came up" mike says annoyed while pressing his steering wheel too hard.

"Mike, what's wrong" i ask as i notice his hands on the steering wheel.

he looks at me with sad eyes.

"i can't tell you right now, just do not contact me let me contact you first" he says.

"have i done something wrong Mike?" i ask worried as i look at his face to see if he still loves me.

"Natalie i can't say anything yet just trust me okay, i meant everything i said this last night and this morning" mike says with frustration in his voices.

"okay" i say as i felt tears coming to my eyes.

within two minutes mike dropped me off at my parents place and vanish without saying goodbye.

after he leaves i quickly run to my bedroom and start to cry.

within an hour my phone goes off and i run over to it thinking it was Mike and answer.

"hello" i say into my phone

"hello dear Natalie" a strong voice says into the phone.

"who is this" i ask into the phone as i didn't know who this voice belonged to.

"my names Fredrick i believe you knew my Son, boyfriendand i am calling to let you know that within a week i be coming for the person who was responsible for the death of my boyfriend" Fredrick said angrily.

"who may that be?" I ask

"Mike and then I am coming for you next" Said the man

after he said that he hung up the phone and i fell to the floor crying my eyes out.

I must of been crying for hours because my face complete hurt from all the crying I have done today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter coming soon.

i hope you enjoyed the chapter so far guys here it is :)

please vote.

please do NOT copy any of those chapter this book is for 18+ plus because it has violent and sexual content.