chapter 23 - Natalie revenge begins (edited)

I spent most of all day crying and being in pain...

The moment after I stopped crying I decided that I will not let him play me again and lie to me I make him work for what he wants but first revenge and I might lose my friends but I tell them later.
I walk to my wardrobe and look at all my clothes and decided to pick an sexy but bad girl look for school.
I decided to wear a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans and I definitely was going to put on some amazing make up.
"I wish you luck Kyle cause the girl you used to know is not me anymore you ruined that now you have to work to get me back" I say smirking as I look at myself in the mirror.
I quickly have as shower then go to bed ready for school tomorrow.

(DING,DING,DING)
I slam my alarm then get out of my bed and walk to my clothes on the wardrobe and put on my outfit along with some black boots.
After I put on some eye liner and red lip stick and style my hair ready for school.
I make my bed and grab my bag and go join my family at the breakfast table.
"Morning mother, Father" I say as I grab some toast from the plate
"Darling are you okay you look different?" My mother ask as she sips her tea
"I am fine mother nothing to worry about, dad I was wondering can I go see your gang after school?" I ask my father looking at him
"Sure, baby girl if that's what you want" my father replies looking at me shocked
I nod then eat my food, after I finish I kiss my parent goodbye and leave to school.
As soon as I arrive I see Kyle standing by the school doors leaning against them as if he owned the school.
I look at his friends and mine and shake my head.
As I was walking to the door a boy with styled black hair and a tattoo on his arm walks to me and smiles
"Hi I am Mike, your dad told me to pick you up later is that okay?" He ask me
"Sure thank you mike, is it okay if I hang with you toward I got bored of the crew I hang with" I say to him smiling
"Sure" he smiles back
"Thank you"
(Ring, ring, ring)
"Shall we?" He asks posing with his arm out
"We shall" I smile then put my hand throw his arms and we walk into school
As we walked in, I notice Kyle and my friends looking at me shocked but the most funny face was Kyle he had a angry look on his face.
Why should he be angry he kissed another girl yesterday I am just moving on to someone else.