Chapter 44 - Mike (edited)

I decided that I would take Natalie on a date later after I sorted out some gang business but first i need to get change and do that.

I quickly ran to my room and put my phone on charge on the cupboard after I put my phone I change I walked to wardrobe and grabbed a pair of black jeans and a grey shirt after I picked my outfit for today I went to the bathroom and put on my clothes and had a quick shave as I was starting to get a bit of hair on my face.

After I did that I walked to my phone and picked it up and put it on loud and put it in my jeans pockets I walk to my bedroom door and grab a grey jacket and put it on but as I was about to open my door to leave the room I heard a sound come from my phone so I grab my phone from my pocket and notice that it an unknown number.

I walk away from my door and answer the call

"Who is this, how did you get my number?" I ask into the phone

"All you need to know is, I am the boyfriend of Sebastian and I am going to kill you and your little girlfriend but first I am going to have fun" a strong voice says through the phone

"Leave Natalie out of this she has done nothing wrong it was me who killed your brother" I say into the phone annoyed at the person speaking.

"Oh i know and that why i am coming after you both do you really think you could just kill my brother and think nothing will come of it" the person says and begins to laugh

"off course not, I know you will be coming but please leave Natalie out of this" I say to the person trying to save Natalie life

"how about we make a deal Mike?" the strong voice said

"what deal?" i ask curiously

"you leave Natalie, you cannot speak to her and I might just leave her alone for now" the guy says

"how do I know you will keep to this deal?" I ask

"i always keep my word ask my her dad if you do not believe me" he says

"i guess, i believe you i will do anything you ask i will leave Natalie i won't speak to her just leave her out of this" i say into the phone

"good boy, oh and Mike i will know if you get into contact with her i have my men watching" he says and begins to laugh then hang up

I throw my phone to the bed then hit the wall in anger and leave a massive hole in the wall.

i walk to the bathroom and clean my hand as i notice blood coming from it then i walk to the bed and pick up my phone and run downstairs and grab Natalie hand and run to my car along with checking around to see if his men were really watching us and i could tell they were it was too quiet.

i open the car door and get in and start the car and leave the house i quickly turn to Natalie and say "i cannot meet you later, i promise i see you later or call you something came up" I say annoyed while pressing his steering wheel too hard.

"Mike, what is wrong" Natalie ask as i notice his hands on the steering wheel.

I looks at me with so much sadness in my eyes.

"i cant tell you right now, just do not contact me let me contact you first" i says as i look at the car window my the door and notice two black cars following us.

"have i done something wrong Mike?" Natalie ask worried as she look at my face.

"Natalie i cant say anything yet just trust me okay, i meant everything i said this last night and this morning" I says with so much frustration in my voices.

"okay" she say as tears come to her eyes.

within two minutes i dropped Natalie off at her parents place and i quickly drive of without saying goodbye as i did not want the men to see where Natalie lived and plus i wanted to find out where this guy lived so i can get this sorted already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter this chapter was based on Mike point of view so yes their is some scene same as the last chapter because its his turn.

please vote for this book

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter/ 

:)