Chapter 11 - Talk (edited)

I woke next day feeling surprised I can't believe Kyle kissed me at the mall last night I can't even believe he noticed me I am no one well in school, I am at home that's different I forgot to mention my Dad the tiger gangleader second strongest first is Snape. My dad says I am not allowed to get involved in his gang or any gang he says it's dangerous not like I would try.

Anyway I got out my bed and change into a black tank top and black skinny trouser with my black boots and black jacket after I got changed I went down stairs to see my father smiling at me.
"Hello darling" my father says as he makes a coffee.

I quickly run over and give him a hug. And he hugs me back.
"Hello dad what are you doing today?" I ask him happy to see him.
"Work like usual" he says as he shrugs his shoulders and pours some coffee in a cup
obviously he means gang work
"Oh okay" I say smiling but really sad cause he never really spends time with us anymore.
"So did you enjoy the mall last night" He asks as his eye borrow goes up
"Yes, why?" I asks him trying to figure out where this came from.
"Just wondered darling I am glad you had funny I will see you later okay?" he says as he steps closer to me and kisses my cheek and leaves.

"well that was strange" I say as he leave the house.

I walk to the hall and grab my bag and leave to my car and drive to school.
I arrive in school and see my mates talking to Kyle friends, I smile and walk over to them.
"Hi guys" I say to them all
"Hey" they all say accept for Kyle weird just like normal ignoring me.