chapter 31 - I thought you were different (Edited)

I woke the next day feeling happy I just couldn't believe that he was going to dump Tilly for me I know I am not that pretty as her but still I just could not believe it, especially that he likes me.
I walk to my wardrobe and grab a tank top and black leggings and then go into the bathroom and have a quick shower after having a shower I dry my hair and get change and go down stairs and have breakfast with my family.
"Morning Natalie, how are you" my father asks as he watch me grab some bacon and sausage to eat.
"I am good father, how are you?" I ask as I sit next to him on the table.
"I am good I am going to my gang hideout and doing some work today, I will see you all later tonight okay" my father says as he gets up from his chair and kiss us all on the head and leaves the room.
10 minute later I get up from the table after eating my food then I kiss my family and leave to school.
As I was driving I turn up my music and put on Shawn song I know what you did last summer
As I sang along I felt happy and victorious
I turn into the school ground and park my car and walk over to where Vanessa and Mike are.
"Hey, how are you" Vanessa ask
"I am okay what about you" I ask as I take my phone out.
"I am good" she smiles
I look at Mike and see him and Tilly flirting. Next thing you know they are kissing and end up making out in front of us all.
You have got to be kidding me not again.
"I thought they were breaking up?" I say annoyed as I face Vanessa.
"No they staying together" Vanessa says worried as she shakes her head in disappointment.
"I seriously can't be bothered with boys anymore especially gang boys I see you later maybe, I don't know, I don't want to be around you lot anymore all I get is hurt" I say to her frustrated and quickly walk away
"Natalie wait" I hear Mike shout as he sees me walk away
I ignore him and carry on walking into school.
During class I felt my heart break each time I entered any class all I keep seeing is him kissing Tilly I just wish I was luck with boys.
I watch as the teacher teach us different stuff in class.
After all my class I walk to my car quickly so I don't catch Mike but luck wasn't on my side today their he stood by my car.
"Go away" I say as I go into my bag and pick up my car keys out of my purses.
He grabs my hand to stop me from putting my keys out of my bag.
"Listen to me what you saw before was nothing Tilly means nothing to me" he says loud enough that everyone can hear
"So you just kiss everyone who means nothing to you, I mean I must mean nothing to you to right" I say to him as I pull my hand away and take my car keys out of my bag.
"No off course not" he says shaking his head.
"Goodbye Mike" I say as I put my car keys into my car
I quickly press a button on my car key and open my door and drive away as I drive away I see him watching as I leave and I couldn't help but cry.

All I could feel was my heart breaking.

-------------------------------------------------------------
So guys was that sad or what.
- Will Natalie ever find someone who loves her right?
- will Mike apologise and fight for her before it to late?

Find out in the next chapter coming soon....