Chapter 9 - After Dinner (edited)

Me and Kyle mostly talked, We talked about the kiss and about how he wanted to do if again and he plans to.

I felt embarrassed why would he want to kiss me

I turn to him and say "why would you want to kiss me, I am an no one" I say to him feeling embarrassed that he would kiss someone like me.

"Because I like your kisses plus your really nice I saw a different side to you and I like it" he says as he touches my cheek and stroke it.

"oh" I say smiling and start to blush

Just as he was about to kiss me again the food arrive and we pull away and look at my friends and then I look at the food that arrived.

we all start to eat the food and gossip about people and talk about how school going and that we should all hang out more.

When we finish the food we all decided to leave.

When I was about to leave I found out that Katie was getting a lift off Lucas so I did not need to drop her of at home and I smiled at them as they left so Kyle said he would walk me to my car

Just as we reach my car he pulls me towards my car and grabs my face and kisses me again and of course I kiss him.

"I really wanted to do that" he says when we finally take a breath and smirks at me.

"I.....I.."I say lost for words that we kissed again and I really enjoyed it this time.

"I will see you tomorrow Natalie" he says before he leaves then kisses my cheek then leaves for his motor bike opposite mine.

I smile and get in my car and drive home.

I park my car and go upstairs and put all my new clothes in my wardrobe and then got change for bed and went to sleep