chapter 21 - School (edited)

After spending the day with Katie yesterday shopping I couldn't wait to go back to school and see all my friends and especially see my boyfriend Kyle.

I woke with my alarm banging on and on so I finally got up and got change into black skinny jeans and a shirt and black jacket after getting dressed I grab my phone and check if I have a message but I didn't even have one message strange normally I do.
Oh well
I put my phone in my jeans pocket and go down stairs to have breakfast with my family.
I say morning to my father.
After I eat my toast as I was eating I hear a car horn go off.
"Was that a car horn?" I ask my father "yes came from outside darling" my father says smiling
"Oh okay" I get up from my chair and have and look and see who it is.
As I get closer to the door I couldn't help but feel scared, what if is Kyle brother?
I look out the window and see it is Kyle in his car and smirking at me as he sees me looking at him
I smirk back at him and quickly kiss my parents goodbye and run to Kyle car.
I get in and kiss his cheek.
"Morning ready for school?" He asks
"Yep, cause I spend it with you" I say
He rubs my cheek and smiles "me too, darling"
He starts the car and drives to school. As soon as we arrive we park the car and see all our friends come towards us smirking and we smile at them.
"Hey" say Lucas smirking
"Hi?" Kyle says questioning
"So guys we got you a present" says Katie smirking with Lucas and so does the rest of our friends
"What's the present" I ask Katie
"This" they all say
They all pull out a water gun and point it at us.
I look at Kyle and he looks at me
"Run" he shouts
We grab hands and quickly run away as they run after us.
We hide behind a bin in a school and they didn't notices as they ran away
"That was close" I say smirking
"Yes it was" Kyle says
Kyle grabs my face and quickly kisses me on the lips.
After we kisses we smile and look at the time.
"We are going to be late to our first lesson come on" Kyle says smiling
We run to my lesson and we kiss me goodbye and I go into lesson and sit next to Katie and Amelia.
Just before the lesson was about to start in walk Kyle and his friends and I smirk.
He sits in front of us and smirks at me
"I should of known" I say laughing
"I am not leaving you by yourself" he says smirking.
I smile at him then listen to the teacher.