chapter 50 - Battle (edited)

As we arrived at the hideout everyone went to where they were placed, me along with Kyle walked towards the main entrance and see 2 body guards out by the door watching we quickly took action and shot both of them dead before they could alert anyone that we arrived.

After we shot them we grabbed their id badge and used it to open the door, before we went in, i put my thump up to signal were in and that it was their turn to keep watch and shot anyone before they came in.

we walked straight through the door then closed it after we closed the door we went down the hall and went straight to where all his gang follows would be and hid around a corner and shot each person dead as well as keeping one person alive so he could take us to their lead once they were all dead i grabbed the young boy and told him to take us to where Sebastian brother was and off course he tried to fight us and break free but i am strong so i put my gun to his head.

"Do you want to die today?" i asked the boy as he stopped fighting us

"No, i am too young" he says to me as he looks at my gun

"good take me to him and i promise you no harm will come to you and you will be free after all this" i say to the young lad

"okay i take you" he says and start walking

we follow the young lad down a huge hall but as we got close to the door, two men came out and knocked out the young lad then came at me and Kyle so we had to fight i hit one of the men in the stomach but it did nothing and he just laughed at me. same with the guy that Kyle was fighting.

we both looked at each other shocked that the punch did nothing to them, as we were thinking of a plan a gun shoot went of i instantly looked at my chest and saw no bullet or blood then i looked at Kyle and saw nothing on him.

i was so confused if the bullet did not come of them then who?

I looked straight at the men and noticed them both on the floor dead with blood around their bodies I then turned around and fell to my knees not expecting the person standing right in front of me.

"Natalie, your alive i thought you were just a dream" i say shocked still looking at her same along with Kyle

"i am alive, now lets do this thing" Natalie says as she puts more bullets into her gun then smiles at Kyle then me and walks straight ahead of us.

Natalie opens the door and walks in, i quickly jump to my knees and follow her through the door and standing by the window smirking stood Sebastian boyfriend.

"so your alive i thought i killed you, i so did not do a good job of killing you but this time i won't miss" Sebastian boyfriend says as he grabs his gun and fires his bullets straight for Natalie.

i quickly push her away and take the hit from bullets, I dont know if i will live after this but i know one thing Natalie alive and that all that matter to me right now.

"MMMIIIKKKEE" i hear Natalie shout as she runs to me and tries to stop the blood while crying

"its okay Natalie, finish the job that i started i will be watching you now" i say while trying to keep my eyes open.

"stay alive Mike promise me you will stay alive i need you, you made me stronger" i say into his chest

"i will try hurry before he escapes" i say as i turn to look at Sebastian boyfriend.

she nods then stands up "Why" she shouts at him

"like i said revenge" he says

"yes revenge, this is for Mike" Natalie says as she points her gun towards his head and fires.

we all watch as the bullet goes straight for him but he judges the bullet and runs for Natalie, we all hear another shot and it Kyle he shot the bullet and hit Sebastian boyfriend right in the stomach as he was running he fell straight to the floor holding his stomach.

Natalie walk straight over to him and fires her gun killing him instantly "that for me, my family and friends"

"Kyle grab Mike we need to take him to the hospital so he can get help" Natalie says as she runs to me.

Kyle runs straight to me and picks me up and runs out the room to a car outside and we all get in and someone drives the car straight to the hospital

"Kyle if i dont make it promise me one thing" I say as i turn towards him still in pain

"Anything, your my friend now" he says as he touches my shoulder

"Look after Natalie, keep her safe" i say smiling

"I will, I promise you that" he says looking at Natalie then at me

"Good, that all i need to here" i answer then i closes my eyes and let the dark consume me.

"MIKE WAKE UP" Kyle shouts

"NO, MIKE YOU PROMISED" Natalie Shouts to me as well.

The car suddenly stops and Kyle grabs me and runs into the hospital

"SOMEONE HELP HIS BEEN SHOT HIS NOT RESPONDING" Natalie shout to the people in the hospital

i hear a bed rolling towards us then me placed on it and being moved.

I tried to move my arms and legs but I knew it was already to late i am dead I felt no pain anymore next thing i know i am in front of Kyle and Natalie

i bend so i am sitting in front of them and smile.

"i want you both to be happy even if that means i am not their, I know they cant hear me but i wish they could so they knew, i am happy now no pain and i am not worried about Natalie she will be safe with Kyle"

i stayed in front of them till a nurse came in with blood all around her clothes. she walked over to Kyle and Natalie.

"I am sorry, his dead we tried to save him but the bullets were to far in and he was already gone by the time you got here" she said as she looked at them both.

Natalie fell straight to the floor and cried her eyes out. Kyle picked her up and pulled her face to his chest and stroked her head to cheer her up.

In that moment i knew Kyle would do as I asked because he loved her just like i did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 more chapter that all that left guys 

hope you like this chapter so far.

check out my new book Centre of his world,

I have decided to publish mate so i can think of some new ideas for the book.