Chapter 11

Jade's crew from her party was a group of wild hoes, she should've known when they stole the lashes and gum from Family Dollar but her ass just kept pretending that these were hoes she'd kick it with on the regular for Meesh's sake since they all came with her. They were so stank that she had to tell them to take a shower before the party. That's ANOTHER story though, so Yeahhh Jade had a blast at her party and the hoes disrespected her mom after. Instead of asking Jade's mom could they go, they lied and told her that their aunt was outside to take them home.
  Jade's mom believed it because she was taking a shower and had actually heard them on the phone talking to their "aunt" who wasn't even their aunt. Now Jade not wanting to cause any problems or interrupt them from being hoes decided to go with their lie and just let them go off and be hoes since their aunt called, it would mean they're no longer her mom's responsibility but then shit hit the fan because when they walked out of the house instead of walking to their aunt's truck, the dumbass girls RAN down the fucking street. At one AM imagine a group of underage girls running down the fucking street, what would YOU think? Righhhht? 😑 Hoes dumb or some.