Chapter 51

"Are you here to set me up, get me hyped, turn around and just leave my life?"
- Tink

October 22nd came and went and I was STILL pregnant but I was on bedrest. Now not only am I six months pregnant but I'm also going through it alone, I mean I had been going through it alone but now I had separated from all my friends because I had too many friends straddling the fence. I was sorta straight now though as it seems because I wasn't dealing with no messy ass niggas or none of these niggas grandmas. My life was FINALLY drama free.
That didn't last long though because as I said, Jace's grandma was giving me hell. Whenever we were in the same room, she'd bring up a DNA test and call me all sorts of hoes. I mean I understood what I had to do, but I didn't need anyone reminding me of my fuckups especially when I was pregnant and didn't fuck with none of the dudes anymore. Although his grandma didn't want him dealing with me, Jace didn't want to give up on us and didn't care what his grandma said about it. Jace had never really respected his grandma so she always had to get on him about him respecting her and I think that's why his grandma respected her that much as a person and she loved the idea of them being together. Jade finally got happy, found happiness in herself enough to let all of the negativity melt away and celebrate the coming of her child. She was content with her lil group of friends, and the lil bit of family who decided that they'd help her out also. She began planning how everything would go once her daughter got there. It just had to be perfect because she knew that there wasn't any going back once she'd gotten there. The next three months flew by with no drama because Jade had cut everyone who caused her drama out of her life.